Banished By My Mate Damon Jr & Serenity Chapter 2

Banished By My Mate Damon & Serenity Chapter 2

(not edited)

Two months later

Just one more hour and I can go home. I was ready to go home this has been a very long day. Two cashiers called out making the rest of us have to work extra hard. I didn't mind, it's just that I haven't been feeling well I'm exhausted. The only thing that I'm looking forward to is my 18th birthday next week.

“Stop day dreaming and ring my stuff up loser.” I looked up to see Damon's girlfriend and her friends.

“You're the loser running around with someone else's mate.” I snapped. Her eyes widened in shock then she glared at me.

“You will pay for that.” An hour later my shift was over and I couldn't be happier.

“Serenity in my office.”

“Yes sir?” I sat down waiting for him to talk he closed the door and sat at his desk.

“I have to let you go.” My smile faded.

“Why? I thought I was doing a good job.”

“You are, you're one of my best employees but you insulted the owners daughter. He gave me orders to let you go. I'm very sorry I know that you needed this job.”

“It's OK it's not your fault you're doing your job. It's just that she's been bullying me in school and I kind of snapped. I shouldn't have let my temper get the best of me”

“I understand, honestly I can't stand the girl either. You take care.”

“I will goodbye sir.”

“Bye.” He smiled sadly. I got my coat and bag and started to walk home. I looked up at the sky it was cloudy please don’t rain. I hated walking on this street it's basically deserted, if it started to rain no one would see me.

A car drove by nearly hitting me. I flew back and tripped. 'Ahh my ankle'. This is just great. I screamed when it started to thunder I didn't have anywhere to hide.

I stood up and winced my ankle was twisted, I started to cry. First I lose my job, now my ankle is twisted and it's raining. I was going to be soaked, it would take me an hour to get home at this rate.

I cried for about ten minutes, I know I know, I’m a cry baby I still cry when I watch Disney movies especially Lion King. A light bulb went off in my head, I'm so slow. I could shift and my ankle would heal faster. I went behind a tree and got undressed. After trying to shift a couple of times I started to panic.

Why couldn't I shift? Why can't I shift? I asked my wolf.

You will see soon enough.

What does that mean? She didn't answer. Thanks for the help.

I got dressed and went back to the road. They really need to make a sidewalk or trail on the side of this road, walking around here is dangerous. After five minutes a car rode past. I could hardly see in the rain because my glasses flew off and cracked when I fell, I just threw them in my bag. The car stopped and backed up. Please don't let it be some psycho murderer.

“Hey are you OK? I saw you limp- Serenity! Is that you? What are you doing in the rain? Get in!”

“I-Im fine. I'm almost home.” I lied.

“I won't tell you again get in.”

“OK.” He's just as pushy as Damon.

“Why are limping are you OK?”