(45) Avancidy

INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR WITH THE FIRST ELEMENT : WATER.

1. Short and adorable. I'm also single *wink* *wink*.

2. Well, for so long I was conflicted on what to be: a nurse or a pediatrician. I recently went to this medical forum called NYLF (National Youth Leadership Forum) where they talk about all the choices and prepping you can take to study in the medical field. After attending, I got it. I'm going to be a pediatric nurse. Way to combine the two, huh? ;)

3. Yes, I want to. I really do. I get bored easily, and so you might have noticed the excruciatingly slow uploading with the chapters with The First Element: Water. That's because I don't upload if I'm not into it. It makes me feel like the chapter's not good enough. I want to try on writing a historical fiction book (I'm thinking Ancient Egypt. Mummified style.) but I'm scared that if I start writing another one, I might not be as interested to write for The First Element: Water and I don't want it to just fade from the distance because I really worked hard on it. So, no, for the moment. I'll probably finish the book (try to, anyway) before I'll be writing another. But I will, in the hopefully not-so-distant future.

4. What kind of music do I like? Hmm.. well, I like a variety of things. But looking through my iPod, with mostly Katy Perry and Taylor Swift and a litlle bit of Bruno Mars (he's cute) , I'm gonna say Pop with a dash of acoustic and ballad. But I also like the classics like the Beatles and such. They totally rock.

5. Reading is on the top of that list, definitely. I like reading eBooks the most because they're free (most of the times). I mostly go on Wattpad and FictionPress, though. I also like writing (duh), singing, playing my guitar (yes I play it well, thank you very much), talking to people (especially random people. It's funny how they get creeped out), hanging out with my friends, and laughing. Oh wow. That's definitely not a few.

      6. J.K. Rowling is the man! Or.. woman, I should say. She rocks completely and her Harry Potter

series is the definitely ranked number one. Second would be Cassandra Clare with her The Mortal

Instruments. Jace is just... *swoons*      

  7. I don't really have the happiest moments in life, really. Or if I did, I can't really remember it. I can

only remember the most exciting memories, the ones that my mind refuses to let go. Maybe all of

 them combined makes up the happiest moment in my life?        

8. I have tons of inspiration, lots of it that I can't even remember them all. My biggest ones would be

 my fans, because they inspire me (sometimes threaten me) to do get up my lazy arse and do my

 best. My best friends, because they're almost always there to support me and help me get back up

 when I fall (they won't catch me, they're too lazy). And my family, because no matter how weird

 and big-headed I get, they're always there to mock me into reality.   All I can say to them is to make your dreams come true and... watermelons are dangerous.

 I learned that the hard way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVEYA4EVER <3