Interview with thetis26

1. Me: What books are you currently writing on wattpad?

1. thetis27 ~They are all romance

  1.) I Just Haven't Met You...Yet

  2.) No Ordinary Love

  3.) Who Knew I was Loved? I didn't (Sequel to my 1st completed story titled I Knew I Loved You...Did You?)

2. Me: What inspired you to become an author?

2. thetis27 ~other Wattpad writers and my idol authors(Richelle Mead, Melanie Rawn, Terry Goodkind and more)

3. Me: What gave you the idea for your book?

3. thetis27 ~ Something from my past relationships and then I let my imagination run wild with what's inside my head :)

4. Me: What do you do to help you write a story?

4. thetis27 ~ I listen to music and eat junk food!

5. Me: What do you do when you get Writer's Block?

5. thetis27 ~ Um, I haven't really experienced one thank goodness!

6. Me: What do you like to snack on when you write stories?

6. thetis27 ~ Ruffles regular chips, anything that's iced coffee and if available cake! yum!

7. Me: What are your inspirations/influences?

7. thetis27 ~my music playlist, food, my fans, comments that I received, and my son

8. Me: When did you get interested in writing?

8. thetis27 ~ January 2011

9. Me: How many books have you written?

9. thetis27 ~ So far, I have only completed one - I knew I loved you...did you?

plus the three that are ongoing. Once I'm done those I will post a few more

10. Me: What are all the things you focus on when writing?

10. thetis27 ~my characters and the plot

11. Me: Do you write about characters with personalities similar to people you know in real life?

11. thetis27 ~No

12. Me: Do you have any kids?Pets?

12. thetis27 ~ Yes to both. I have a 2 year son and a cat

13. Me: What's the most difficult part when you write books (beginning or ending)?

13. thetis27 ~both? I find that if the beginning is not catchy enough no one will notice it and the end part sometimes might not be liked by others or I might not project it properly

14. Me: Who are your favorite authors on wattpad?

14. thetis27 ~ twin-nikki

racingheart

kirsty1000

Heather1214

Ari3ll3-Sanazay

JenifyJen

XxSkater2Girl16xX

...and more!

15. Me: What do you want to tell your fans?

15. thetis27 ~ I wanna tell them that I thank them for their support and for reading my stories and I hope that they will stay with me for more to come when it comes to my stories :) Oh, and can I say that I love them here? Oh, well, I guess I just did.

That concludes the interview with thetis27.

I will upload the next when i can.