Chapter 1 ~ The End (EDITING)

|Chapter 1| 

__________________________________________________________

Now come one come all to this tragic affair

Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair

So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot

You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not

 __________________________________________________________

We sat down in Major Smith's office. Me and my sister just came back from an intel mission, the second we got off the plane we were summoned to the Majors office.

"Why do you think we're here? Did we do something?" My leg bounced up and down, as it usually does when I panic.

"Calm down, if I can remember correctly, we've done nothing wrong." Paris was calming me down.

"Sorry, it's ju-," the door opened, "Sir!"

"At ease." He waved down our salutes, "Now, I bet you're wondering why I've called you here, yes? Well, to sum it up you're being transferred. Plane leaves tonight at 21-hundred."

Paris looked at him in surprise, "But our team we can't just le-"

"They'll be fine, I already have new people coming in to replace you." He cut her off, stacking papers on his desk. 

"Well, um, is there anything else we should know?"

"No. You're dismissed." I followed Paris out of the room. we walked quietly down the hall and into the sleeping qaurtes'. She unlocked the door of our room. It was small and plain, two old cherry wood dressers and a bunkbed, with the occasional item here and there. Since our team was almost always on base or out on missions we were all given quarters.

__________________________________________________________

 Yeah sorry about the military time thing, I have absolutely no clue how to say/spell it.