Harry Imagine for Rosemary

Rosemary POV

"No change the song! I absolutely hate this station!" I complained changing the radio station.

It was a early Friday morning, Harry my best friend was driving me to school in his new jeep. I could feel the wind blowing in my hair as I tapped my finger to the beat of the new song on the radio until it was rudely changed back to the old station.

"No, I'm driving so I get to pick!" Harry said acting like a little kid and changing the station again.

"Harry!" I said slapping him in the arm as I reached for the buttons again.

"Nope." Harry said pushing my hand away.

I laughed "Stop it, just focus on driving!"

When Harry focused on back onto the road I changed the station again.

Harry laughed, I thought I heard him mumble something.

"What did you say Styles?" I said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Harry looked over at me with a smirk "I said..."

******************************************************

Harry POV

Beep Beep Beep

My eyes fluttered open. I was confused when I saw my surroundings. Where was I? I looked around for a bit. I was in a hospital room!

Memories flooded my brain, I had gotten into a car accident! Wait what about Rosemary? I started panicking.

I looked up and saw a nurse come in.

"Excuse me ma'am where is my friend?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, good your awake. Umm I'm sorry to tell you but she's in the ER right now..." The nurse said looking at me with sorry eyes.

My heart sank. This couldn't be happening.

"Can I please see her?" I begged trying to get up.

The nurse looked hesitant at first but then allowed me to go visit her. Apparently we had been hit my a truck and the only reason her condition was more critical was because the truck crashed onto her side.

Rosemary was in critical state, and the doctors said they couldn't do much but hope for the best. She wasn't responding.

I walked into the room, and I literally felt my heart break. Seeing her beautiful face in pain broke me. Even though we were friends I had always loved her secretly.

"Rosemary... I'm so sorry." I said grabbing her hand as she lay there motionless. "Please say something! I need you to wake up, not only are you my best friend, I love you. And I need in my life, please Rosemary. When I was talking in the car I wanted to say how cute you were when you laughed. I love you, please say you love me." I said through tears as I gripped her hand.

I thought I saw her eyelids flutter, I sighed maybe she would wake up. I held onto her hand tighter, her eyes opened slowly, she tried to say something but I could see her struggling to get words. 

All of sudden she started breathing heavily, like she was losing oxygen.

"Doctor, doctor!" I yelled, I tried to run out but Rosemary wouldn't let go of my hand.

The nurses and  doctors came rushing in and started getting attaching things to her, but it was too late, the heart line went flat, and her eyes closed.

With her hand still in mine, I realized I lost the only girl I truly loved.