Hide and Seek - 2p!England x Reader

2p!England x Reader

Hide and Seek

Ding-Dong
Hurry and open the door, I have come
Even if you try to hide, it's no use
Ding-Dong
Hurry and open the door, I have come
It's already too late to run

"Arthur? Where are you?" You yelled looking for him.

You looked around outside. Arthur decided he was going to play hide and seek... at midnight. Gosh you really hated when he was drunk. He would do the craziest things and deny it the next day. You looked all around the outside of his  house. You finally realize "I bet he went inside" 'Why didn't I think of that 15 minutes ago?' You thought to yourself

You opened the door to hear silence. Arthur surely would be making noise. You had the weird feeling in your stomach. You didn't know what it was, but it wasn't good. His bedroom door was open. That was weird. He really isn't good at hiding. You looked through the crack in the door.

What you saw could not be unseen. There Arthur layed still on the hard, wooden ground. Dead? No, he can't be dead. This was a bad dream. Yes, a bad dream. Maybe you drank a bit too much tonight. You would wake up with a bad headache and see Arthur yelling like his usual self.

Then you saw a pair of blue-pink eyes stare into your (e/c)eyes. You froze in fear. A figure came out of the shadows. It was Arthur? No, that not him. This man had strawberry-blonde hair and the smile across his face. That wasn't Arthur's. "Ello poppet." He said softly, holding a knife in his hand covered in blood.

Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

You stepped back. No time to think, JUST RUN! You ran out of his house at such speed you got out of breath. Who was that?! You looked around you. Your house wasn't that far away. 'I could run there and call Francis or Alfred for help.' You thought to yourself.

"Let's play, love. My other toy broke, but you seem fun."

That chilling voice was the same in the room. You turned around to see him. His figure much taller than you expected. His wicked grin stretching from ear to ear. His freckles across his face. He looked childish, but that face. Just made you want to throw up.

You stepped back. You didn't want to be anyhwere near this man. He looked at you and hissmile disappeared. "Is it fear you see in me?" He ighed "My last toy did saw it too."

Then he smiled again, but darker "Don't worry though! You'll like me." 

He opened up his arms welcoming you. He shook your head "GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled and started running for your house.

He giggled "Oo, I like this game of hide and seek!" He slowly started walking.

Ding-dong,
I am coming in now,
Hurry up and run,
Let us play chase and have fun together.

You kept on running. Not slowing down. You knew a short cut through the forest. Oh gosh, the irony of the situation, but you needed to get ahead from him. You turned around and saw him coming toward you. He had the same smile on his face, but he was obviously angry that you ran off. No time to think!

You ran right into the forest. 'How did he catch up to me so fast?' You thought. It was just like one of those horror movies you would watch with Kiku and Alfred. As fast the victim ran, the bad guy woul always reach them. 'DON'T THINK OF THAT!'

You finally reach your house. You got to your front steps and pulled out your keys to unlock the door. Dang, you really wished you were more organized with your keys. You could hear faint whipsers and footsteps coming near. "Damn it!" You yelled.

You finally got the right one. You unlocked the door and ran inside. You locked the door and ran upstairs. You looked around. Where is a good place to hide? You opened your closet door and closed it, hiding behind your clothes.

Ding-dong,
Now I have walked in here,
Make sure you hide well,
We need to play a game of go seek.
The clear sound of footsteps,
You can be heard throughout your house,
And your trembling breathing,
Is echoing around this room.

You started breathing heavily. You were scared. You always wondered why Alfred would jump into your arms at these parts of a horror movie. Now you were living in one.

You heard front door downstairs open. "Oh poppet! Where are you? My, you good at this game, but I'm better."

You heard the footsteps up your stairs. Yor cover your ears with your hands to block out the sounds. 'He won't find you. He won't find you' you thought to yourself.

"Wow, you're pretty scared. I can hear you trembling from just walking up the stairs." he giggled.

You need to learn how to hide … (I see you…)
You need to learn how to hide… (I see you…)
Oh look, I can see your hair...

You moved you hands to cover your mouth. You heard the creeks of the wood. He walked up and down the hall. He knew where you were. He was just getting you scarder.

You heard the footsteps stop. He was the front of your door. He knocked at the door to your room "You here poppet? This game is getting old. Just come out and we can play something better."

You stayed still.

He sighed "Fine, you be like that. Either way I'm going to win."

He opened the door.

Knock, knock,
I'm outside your room now,
I am coming in,
I won't bother to ask permission.

'No, this can't be. This isn't real!' you thought to yourself.

"Now where are you _______? Under the bed?" He said childishly.

He knew your name? But how? You have never seen this man ever before in your life. Even if you didn't know him, he knew you.

"Hmmm. Where are you?"

You saw the shadow of him theough the crack at the bottom of the closet. He stopped and turned toward the door. "Ah, silly me! I should have checked this first!"

He opened the door to your wide, frightened (e/c) eyes.

I check under your bed,
Located beside your table,
There's no sign of movement,
Next, I guess, I'll try your closet…
Ding-dong -

"There you are!" He said looking down at you. "I won!" he claps and giggles.

You covered your face and started to cry. He kneeled right beside you moving your hand from your fac.e He put your (h/l) (h/c) behind your ear and smiled sweetly. The touch of his hand made you want to hit him. You had lost now. The same fate that you saw on Arthur would happen to you.

Ding-dong,
You were here all the time, (You're it)
Ding-dong,
I have found you now, (Now you're it)
Ding-dong,
That must mean I've won (Now you're it)
Ding-dong,
Time for your demise.

He whipsered in your ear "Ding-dong, The game has finished, No one's left… Ding-dong, Goodbye, everyone."

That's when your world went dark.