Mickey's Story Now Told!

It's now unraveled...Mickey's own story. You guys were asking what happens to everyone else especially Mickey so now I have worked on Mickey's story. I've been thinking about it a lot but I finally got it into words so here's the little summary. The link to the story will be on the external links so hope you really take the time to read it! It would mean a lot!

Mickey Grigori is not just your average pretty faced boy. He's Miran Arts Academy's hotest and best singer, topping anyone who comes his way. With his cocky but attractive personality, he's confident that his senior year will be a breeze but what happens when there's a new girl in school? It's not often that Miran gets a student in the middle of the year let alone in the middle of their high school career but what is most surprising is that she is blind. Full of competition to get to the top, Miran is a brutal school if you don't have talent. As Mickey tries to uphold his high reputation in hopes to make it big time, will he be able to keep his eyes off of the new girl and on the prize to fame or will he have to check his priorities again?

http://www.wattpad.com/19310221-mickey-grigori-from-mr-hollywood-jerk#.UcUDfvlJ5DA