Chapter 16-We Watch a Chick Flick and Catch Up

Chapter 16

Annabeth

"I can't believe you came all this way, I haven't heard from you in weeks! I thought you'd forgotten about me..." I said to Percy

We sat in the kitchen, catching up on the latest news. I smiled as Percy dramatized his stories, with his sarcastic humour making appearances in the tale.

"Are you kidding me?! I would never forget you, never, not even until the day I die." Percy said

"So, you still remember that...ummm..." I began

"Night before Hazel and Frank left? Yep." he grinned

I blushed, "Yeah, I'm really sorry about that makeout session...I-I don't really know what came over me." I stuttered

"That's okay, I kinda liked that side of you." he smiled

I then took his hand, leading him over to our couch in the living room. The tiny space, crammed with a television, a fireplace with a mantle containing ferns and things, a brown, leather couch, and a coffee table. As we sat down on the loveseat, I stared into Percy's sea-green eyes. The deep rich blue, mixed with dark and light green, created so many temptations in my mind. His dark, thick hair fell on his face like a light breeze. His light tanned skin gave him a perfect complexion, making his eyes sparkle. Simply perfect, how long I had waited to see those green eyes again.

"Since your here," I began

"There's this party tomorrow at the dorm next door. The hosts name is Anna and it's like a movie night that she's hosting. It's a chick flick, my least favourite, but Tris says it's a good movie and I think the party will be fun. I was just wondering if you'd like to join me as my date?" I asked

He smiled, "I'd be happy to come, Wise Girl." I laughed as he threw me into his embrace, my Seaweed Brain was back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he took me by the waist, kissing me affectionately, a small breath escaping his lips. I gasped for air as we continued, his scent smelling of the sea. I smiled as he stroked my cheek with his lips, grazing across my jaw. I laid down on the leather loveseat, his body following me. I positioned myself, laying on top of him as we kissed, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist. He grinned with satisfaction as I pressed my lips onto his ear, moving down to his neck, holding his chest, I lightly pecked his neck as he softly moaned with pleasure. I smiled happily, he was enjoying this. He was happy we were together again, even if this was a little out of my comfort zone, I loved him and a little more confidence around him wouldn't hurt.

Percy

I moaned as Annabeth played with me, her lips moving around my neck and ear. I secured my hands around her waist as her body brushed up against me, temptation sparking a flame inside of me. I kissed harder as my lips moved from her mouth, to her jaw, down to her neck. She smiled as I kissed her more. Slowly, I brought my lips down to her collarbone. For a few moments, a look of surprise spread on her face, but as I pressed my lips to her skin harder, she moaned with anticipation. The two of us certainly wanted more, I thought we were ready. This was probably the longest we've kissed and we seemed to be a lot dirtier than usual. I hope Annabeth was okay with it? I cared about her well-being more than anyone, and if she wasn't feeling good about this, we were done. I was about to release from her to ask, when Beatrice came in, a look of shock spread across her face as she yelled, "What on Earth is going on here?! Another make-out session? Really guys? Could you take this somewhere else?! I mean, we have a bedroom! Just kidding, don't go that far." She laughed at her own dirty joke, leaving the room once again.

Annabeth

I brushed my hair, teeth, and put on a skin-tight turquoise dress recommended to me by Tris. I looked myself up and down in the mirror, the dress perfectly showing off my newly formed curves. Anna's party was tonight so I wanted to look my best for Percy, without looking too dressed up. Tris was busy writing upstairs, already dressed in her attire, her lavender dress and silver heels party ready. I went off to the living room, relaxing and reading a book before we left. Percy was still getting ready since he was always a late dresser.

Percy

I brushed off my shirt millions of times, removing any lint or small wrinkles. Even if this party was semi-casual with a hint of formal, I think I might've gone a bit overboard. Wearing a white dressy shirt, with a flowy collar and black pants, I looked like I was ready for a wedding. I combed my hair, leaving it a little messy for a "sexy" effect, I hoped Annabeth would like it. I headed to the living room as she sat on the couch, reading a book.

Annabeth

"Alright lovebirds!" yelled Beatrice

"Let's get going before the parties over!"

"Tris!" I exclaimed "We're already 10 minutes early!" I laughed

As the three of us knocked on the door, Anna welcomed us into her apartment. Anna was a pretty girl with a love for writing and drawing. She was in Beatrice's English course and was a bubbly and fun gal. Also arriving at the party, a pretty Asian girl, who apparently had met Percy a few days ago, a young little girl with short brown hair and hazel eyes, a dark olive-skinned girl with dark curly brown hair, and a brown-skinned girl with straight, silky dark brown hair and pretty brown eyes. Also joining the party, a caramel blonde-haired girl with green gray eyes, a tall girl with wavy black hair and glasses, as well as a Beatrice look-a-like, a young girl with brown wavy hair, dark green eyes and olive skin. As more and more people arrived at the party, the crowd thickened. Up to 20 people arrived. More couples arrived and the party became a mix of shrilly fangirls and lovey-dovey couples.

Percy

As the movie began, Anna and a friend passed bowls of popcorn to people, giving me and Annabeth one to share. For not being a fan of chick flicks, the movie was pretty good. Annabeth and I held hands, her head laying on my shoulder. Halfway through the movie, I turned my head smiling at her, looking into her eyes as I said, "I love you." She looked at me, her eyes beaming, replying to me in a sweet voice, "I love you more than anything."

The short pretty Asian and her friend with dark straight hair and dark brown eyes both "awhed" at us, their mouths practically drooling.

I focused my gaze back at her, replying, "I love you until the day I die. You are my first and only love Annabeth, and I plan to stay and love you forever. I promise to protect you through struggles, to warm you when you're cold, when you are depressed I will hold you, when you are happy I will smile with you." And with that sappy speech, and somewhat confusing metaphors, I kissed her.

"Forever and always, Percy" she smiled

The group gushed in "awhs". Was the movie over already? I looked in confusion as every face was not staring at the television, but at Annabeth and I. We both blushed a bright red as a few friends ran over to hug the two of us with a girly shriek from each person. Wow, I thought. What a night.

------

Author's Note

For some of the newly mentioned characters, here are the people I dedicate them to:

Anna- AnnaK2002

pretty Asian girl- 1612love

brown-skinned, straight hair- Tiaraaa003

olive skin, curly dark brown hair- browniejii

caramel blonde hair, green gray eyes- my friend, Caitlin

tall girl, wavy dark brown hair- ME_MYSELF_AND_BOOKS

brown, wavy hair,dark green eyes- cupcakeluver3

short girl, short brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin- MsMablu55826

.