Somewhere in the Middle

Enter Jasmine Wright, fiery, smart, gorgeous, sexy.

Meet Rafe McKenzie, cool, brilliant, devilishly handsome, filthy rich.

They grew up together. They went to Prom together. They spend almost all of their free time together. They sleepover each other’s houses. They sleep in the same room, in the same bed. They hug a lot. They share occasional kisses. It would cause them physical pain to be apart. They’ve lived together more than once.

No doubt, they’re soul mates.

But he’s not her boyfriend. She’s not his girlfriend.

She tries to fall in love with the next guy, but not with him.

He’s slept with many girls, save for her.

But while Jasmine tries her best to fall head over heels with the guys she ended up dating, Rafe is living his life as the ultimate Rakehell and the  hottest Alpha Male, sharing passion with all other women but shows affection only for Jasmine.

They have been the best of friends since they were kids.  For years their relationship evolved into being a little more than plantonic but never romantic.  Whgile they find comfort in each other's arms, they believe they're not sexually attracted to each other.

They are definitely too close to be just friends, and yet not close enough to be lovers.

They’re somewhere in the middle.

But are they really? Or are they just too naïve to realize that they are not as immune to each other as they thought they were?