Hey mr. prick ~3~

Rose’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe it; the guy that I met at the bar was standing in front of me. Ugh this is unbelievable.

“Oh, so you know each other?” Mom asked. I need to think quick, I can’t let her know what happened between uh, er, us.

“No, we just met at a bar that’s all.” Xavier replied, with a smile playing on his lips. Oh I’m gonna kill him, he knew that I’m going to marry him?! I am outraged.

“Okay then, please everyone have a seat dinner will be served shortly … Oh here it is.” Mom squealed in delight of their timing. Our maids started bringing out the dinner, we all took a seat and began eating.

Dad and Mr. Williams were talking about work. Mom and Mrs. Williams were talking about wedding arrangements. I mean seriously I just met the guy and they’re talking about the wedding? Everyone here has their screws loose.

I felt a nudge and another one, and again of course it couldn’t be from any of the adults I turn to face no other than Xavier Williams who was sitting next to me. “Stop doing that.” I hissed.

He looked at me innocently “Doing what?” he smirked.

I glared at him and he chuckled in response. What’s wrong with this guy? It’s like he came from Mars. We sat in silence and listened to everyone talking.

“So how about you go outside and get to know each other?” Mr. Williams suggested, well more like demanded. Ready to decline his not-so-tempting offer Mr. Fancy Pants over here decided to answer for me. Thinking he was going to reply all level headed replying with no thanks we’re fine. Oh no, that would be normal.

“Yea sure, I have to know everything about my future wife I guess huh?” He flashed a smile in my direction and I glared in response. I’m sure prison won’t be such a bad idea; once I settle in, it’s like 25 years of vacation time...I think he’s worth killing, I should at least try, save the world from this dumb ass.

He offered his hand, and I took it flashing fake smiles to all at the table. We walked in silence and with me not giving him even one single glance and thinking, I hate him, hate him, I really do, oh my! Does he spend time getting ready?! Look at that hair. Okay maybe I did glance once or twice. Who cares?! Really I couldn’t stop looking. We reached the garden and he decided to be the one to break the silence.

“I don’t want this as much as you. Let’s just pretend to be all couply in front of our parents and have our own things going on, they won’t know the difference” Oh this guy did possess a brain then.

“That was exactly what I was about to say, I would never even think of marrying a jerk like you.” I flashed an innocent smile his way; he gave me a death glare in return.

“You better watch you wouldn’t marry a jerk well I wouldn’t marry FAT girl that’s only marrying me for my money.” Oh he did not just call me fat.

“Look here Mister you’re an arrogant jerk of an ass and being labeled as one of the hottest man of the year doesn’t allow you to make fun of others. I have a lot of money; I don’t need anything from you. It’s my parents that are forcing me. Oh and I am not fat!” I screamed in his face. He looked taken aback.

“Soon to be wife huh? I like them feisty.”

I looked at him in disbelieve.

“No, both of our mothers are planning wedding arrangements for our cats.” I said with sarcasm.

“I don’t have a cat.” He smiled. This is hopeless, he’s unbelievable

“Yea, what do you have a turtle?” I asked putting both hands on my hips

“Well I had a fish but it died” he put a finger under his chin and looked up at the sky. That’s it he’s dead. I turned around and started walking away. I didn’t hear any footsteps behind me, so I continued. I sat in the garden for about ten minutes and then decided to go back in there with that THING.

I heard voices from the living room and decided to go in. ‘The Thing’ sat next to his parents smiling carelessly. I tried to act as if nothing had happened but it was so hard.  

“Oh honey Xavier told us everything. I’m so happy that you’re getting along.” Mom clapped her hands together. I turned to Xavier and gave him my meanest glare. He just turned around and looked at my parents as if nothing is happening.

After half an hour later the Williams decided it was time to head home. Mrs. Williams left, but before she did it was an order to call her Claire and she told my mother to stop by so they can talk more about the wedding. JOY. Xavier left without even saying goodbye. Well what do you want from an ass like him?

I bid my parents goodnight and headed to my room, changed, and slid under the covers thinking about what the “THING” had said earlier.

“I don’t want this as much as you. Let’s just pretend to be all couple-y in front of our parents and have our own things going on, they won’t know the difference”

Beware Xavier Williams; I’m going to give you hell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna thank eveyone for there support

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND IF YOU CAN TELL YOUR FANS OF RIENDS ON WATTPAD TO READ THIS

~LOTS OF LOVE! THANKS ALOT~