Chapter 33: Bonded Too An Actor

~I hate the way I need you when I don't know where you are

~ I never knew until I got a taste. I'm so ashamed. Of what I did to you.

~ I know you think you hate me, but I will always hate you more.

*****************************************************************************************

“Oh my—“ I groaned, until I realized how raspy my voice sounded. I coughed, and my throat let out a thrash of pain, “water,” I dragged out, as if I am in the Sahara Dessert.

I rolled over on my bed, to see a huge glass of water on the night stand. I smiled, and turned over to reach it with my left arm. I grabbed the glass under the lamp, and lifted it to my mouth. Gulping down half of it, my throat instantly felt better. I shifted on the bed, suddenly feeling more uncomfortable on this mattress than usual, then pulled the neatly tucked in covers off my body. I can now see a blue note under my baby blue t-shirt; a shirt that I don’t wear because it emphasizes my boobs way to much.

I never wear these short shorts either…

I groaned, and ripped open the letter in anger. Damn Vampire—

Miss heart,

I love that shirt on you; it fits your chest nicely. I mean, it looks nice on you. Not that I put you in it and saw you naked or anything.

I do believe the score is now ten to zero?

I’m going to shoot him!

You might want to check the inside of your left wrist, your lower back, and the back of your neck. Yes, I have tattooed you numerous times. I can always remove them but it’s pretty painful. I wouldn’t pull off the bandage until tomorrow, but you will probably do it anyways because you’re a moron.

I stopped reading, and stared at the white bandage on the inside of my arm. Should I take it off? I slowly grabbed the end of the bandage with my fingers, and started to pull it back gently. “Ow!” I yelled violently, biting my lip in the process.

I turned my wrist, and looked at the neat cursive letters. My mouth popped open in anger. The tatoo reads:

Valentine’s Bitch

I grunted, and threw the covers off of me, to run to the mirror. I felt for the bandage on my back, and ripped it off forcefully with a little yelp. I turned my butt to the mirror, and lifted my shirt up to see the tattoo I had before, aka the ‘Bond’.

What the hell does that say?!

I don’t want to be bonded to him! I want to get the hell out of here! I put my hands on my head, and walked back to the bed, to get the letter.

Ah, the bond. Now I will know where you are twenty four seven, and you will want my body, and attention like crazy. Don’t worry; it’s just a one way bond, so you only get the side effects of it. I won’t be creeping into your room at night, and watching you sleep…even though I can now. Now I can enter your room without permission, I can control you easier, and I can get you to call me Master finally. Do you feel safe now honey? You shouldn’t, because you know I do like those walks in the dark hallways. I might just pop out of nowhere and eat you, or your delicious blood. My little pet has to be tasted at some point.

So as you know, the Annual Ceremony is in a few weeks. I’m very proud of you that you continued to go to the lessons, even when I wasn’t around. However, there’s a small issue I didn’t discuss with you about the ceremony, and the witch…actually there’s a lot I haven’t discussed a lot with you. I’ll tell you at the right moment, IF you are nice to me of course.