Chapter Six: Fuji, Sakura and Hinata

(Please look down at author's note. For surprises and goodies.) 

"Well" Naruto Began. "Fuji was a fan girl, a massive fangirl and she hated Konan (Who is Leader's partner) and Mai. Why, Because , she liked me and since Mai is my partner and girlfriend and since Konan is close to Mai. She hated them. Fuji for some reason was really good at getting information and she began to follow us everywhere, She even tried following other Akatsuki member's and well, I began to get made fun of around the base and it soon got Leader-sama's attention".

"He ordered me to dispose of it- I mean her. Well, Me, Hidan, Deidara,Chen,Yujiro and Kisame decided to tell Fuji that if she wanted me. She had to sleep with every member of the base, including the girls and we may have not told them about it. So You could see what happened." 

Naruto paused and looked at Kiba and the guy's smirking faces and continued. "Anyway, She began to seduce Hidan and so forth until she reached Konan,Mei, Leader and Itachi.They were all really mad  especially Mai and Itachi. Mai because Fuji tried to embarass and kill her and Itachi because he had to kick her out and well basically tell her she was a whore and not good enough for him."

"Leader decided that the Partner's were to decide the punishent's since it was six of us. Itachi put Kisame under Mankegyo for Six straight hour's Kisame is still not right. Hidan was forced to not sacrifice for a year and to not Cuss. Deidara well there's a reason he is rumored to be a girl and it all has to do to the fact that Sasori made him dress up like one and act like one for six months. Deidara is still not happy and I don't know what Chen and Yujro's punishment's were."

Naruto looked at Mai. Who was watching Itachi fend off Sasuke. "As for me, I had to be partner's with Akira and Tobi for six months and for three month's after that not look, talk or be in the same room with Mai. I evn had to sleep in the base living room. But , Mai forgave me and there are no arguement's so far and as for Fuji, Well a couple month later, Hidan and Deidara sent aa kimono that had the Akatsuki's Whore on  it and well let's just say She's in our dungeon's now." Naruto stopped and thought for a minute. "Kisame, When was the last time, we fed her" Kisame whurled around with a frightened expression."Three month's".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai watched as Kiba and the other's eyes widened when Naruto began to yell at Kisame.She turned when a familiar Pink haired girl and Indigo girl came up. "Hello, My name is Mai and you are" She spoke to them. The Indigo girl looked down nervously and with Lavender eyes smiled. "H-hi, I-i'm H-hinata H-hyuuga, N-nice to M-meet Y-you.".

She finished blushing and fidgeting. Mai smiled, this girl was cute. Sakuro glared at Hinata before turning her attention to Mai. "I don't know who do you think you are but you stole Naruto from Hinata. She had the biggest crush on him and probably still does. You are just some back alley bitch who obviously doesn't see that Naruto won't ever love her" Sakura hissed.

Hinata glared at her as Mai looked down. She liked Mai and as happy for Naruto. "Sakura, Please do not speak about Mai like that. I have moved on and am happy with him........." Hinata trailed off as Mai looked up with a smile as Naruto came and cradled her as the rest of the group joined them.

Naruto spoke. "Hey, Hinata, who's him" Hinata blushed and began tirling her finger's as she spoke. "He's..."

(Author's Note)

Cliffy, well who's Hinata gonna go for. I have and Idea but who do you think. You have a choice: Gaara, Sasuke, Kiba or Shino. Please comment. Also on August, Nineteenth, 2013 I will release a new fanfiction but expect slow updates on it as I want to finish this one. It will be called The one tails Daughter and for those of you who like the Akatsuki most of them will be good guy's.

~luna