Chapter 26: Spending Time With The Boo

Start from the beginning

Prodigy: Tell me if you want me to stop.

Me: Mmhuh..

He put it in inch by inch, me screaming the more he puts it in. Once he put it in all the way he started going in and out slowly. As he keep doing that it wasn't pain anymore. It was more like pleasure.

Me: Go faster!

After i said that he looked  at me and began to pound me harder and faster causing me to claw his back.

After about 25 more minutes he cam and so did she and they stopped.

(Leia's P.O.V)

Me and Princeton had just got done eating, so we went to the mall.

At the mall

Princeton: I want Starbucks.

Me: Me too. Lets go.

We get our coffee and go sit at a table.

Princeton: Leia.

Me: Yeah. *I look up at him after sipping my coffee*

Princeton: Wanna know something.

Me: Sure what?

Princeton: Come close.

Me: *I lean towards him*

Princeton: Closer

Me: *I lean as close as i could to him*

Princeton: *He leans up and whispers in my ear* I love you.

Him whispering in my ear sent chills up my body that i have never ever felt before.

Me: Oh that's good to know.

Princeton: *Looks shocked*

Me: I'm kidding Prince!

Princeton: I was really sad for a moment! I was like.. She doesn't love me after all of the things i've done for her and all we've been through?

He was right. He has done alot for me. He takes me shopping all the time. He takes me out to eat. He buys me gifts, that i actually like because we have the same taste. He does everything for me. And the thing i love the most is how sweet he is.. He can be a butthole sometimes. But never to me. Always someone else.

Me: Haha of course i love you. I could never ask for a better boyfriend. You know me as much as i know me.

Princeton: Lets go to Hot Topic.

Me: *Smiles* Okay.

We walk around the mall to Hot Topic talking about Modsun and Nirvana. Arguing on who was better.

(Roc's P.O.V.)

Me: Babe.

Nicole: *breast-feeding* Yeah?

Me: I think I wanna give up on Mindless Behavior, after tour.

Nicole: Why baby?! You've been in this group since you were 12 years old. And now your 20 almost 21. Why?

Me: Because I have a family now. A baby and a fiancé. I don't want to put myself at risk or put you guys in danger. After what happen with Breaunna and the car accident. It made me realize that life is to short. And I want to just spend it with my family. 

Nicole: *Smiles* Aww baby! Your so sweet! Come here.

Me: *I lean in and she kisses me*

Nicole: I wanna give you something that you've been waiting 9 months for.