The Unforgettables (Preview)

What made us unforgettable? Was it our crazy antics? Our Wacky Personalitys? Or maybe our soo outdated style...Whatever it was, It made us legendary.

Jerimiah WoodLocks A.K.A THE REBEL. 

Jerimiah was that crazy little monster from hell that drove you crazy, but you couldn't stay away. it was like he was cocaine, totally awful for you, but took you for a crazy ride. He lived in england for most of his childhood but his sister was some sort of child prodigy and was sent off to America to make all the tourists gaze in awe. He was jealous of the attention and his father even told him he sucked at everything. Then, he met Suzie RadWalls, he asked her out in 6th grade and she told him he was the biggest homo in school and slapped him in the face. That was the moment he actually started to believe his father. Then, he hit depression. His father thought he was being a little girl about it and even abused him every time Jerimiah acted sad or the least bit depressed. Jerimiah lost it one night and screamed at his father and his father knocked him out unconsicous. His father was arrested and jerimiah only got a bump. So with his life being a wreck with his dad in jail for beating him and his sister being Mrs.Perfection and his mom not really giving a shit about him made him the rebel he was. So by high school, every slut, hoe, and pierced girl was all over him. He dated around and sometimes even knocked them up, leaving them heartbroken and running for the door. He had Reputation but what the hell did that matter? No girl gave a shit and they still wanted to do him and break up the next weekend. But Jerimiah was almost numb, he felt no emotion while he made those girls scream. He was quiet but his eyes told you so much. They were mind-provoking and you stare at them for hours on hours. Jerimiah, would soon be an unforgettable.

Pixie Turquoise Murphy A.K.A THE DREAMER

Pixe Turquoise was the red colored pencil in her rainy day hues,she was the big blue spot on the painted green grass, the evil smile in the the innocent faces. It all started when Pixie got her first set of paints on October 3rd when she was 7. She painted hundreds of paintings and drew flawless sketches of an imaginary world so vivid it was almost unreal. By 13, she dyed her hair turquoise to match her middle name and started writing poetry and short stories. She was a creative whiz with a blue bob. When she turned 14 she pierced her lip and got her first boyfriend Fletcher Rod. He stole her parents liquor and they got drunk on vodka and whiskey. He also gave her first real kiss which was a fun little game of tonsil hockey. And after a month together, she let him touch her boobs. And after, he broke up with her via text message. Pixie was heartbroken and her paintings and drawings became more grim and she started coloring inside the lines. When she was in high school she saw the hallways more in her pencil outline than when she saw it the normal way. So she started dating a senior and acted in the most seducive ways. She wore fishnets, miniskirts, and lace up corsets. she had blonde highlights and caked her face with makeup, her boyfriend thought it was sexy. But eventually she found out he was cheating on her. She smashed things and screamed and cried for hours. Not because she loved him, but because she couldn't  even pretend to be something else and win a guy over. She felt damnned. But she would always have her dreams, she would be an unforgettable.

Winnie Anabella  A.K.A THE FEARED

Winnie was born on October 31st and ever since her pastor father and Sunday School Teacher mother believed she was the devil's personal curse to them. They once believed she was taken over by a demon and tried to perform an exorcism on her. She thought they were crazy mofos. When Winnie was 8, She found love, Not with a little boy down the street or a movie star soo often on tv. She saw ballerinas, she heard that beautiful music which flowed through her ears so perfectly...She thought she was destined to be one of them. So she began go to classes. Thats when her father started acting weird. He didn't often talk to his wife like he always did. He didn't go to the masses.  And he didn't kiss Mrs.Anabella before she went to teach Sunday School. So Winnie investigated a bit and saw something that scarred her for life. Being a 8 year old little girl, seeing your father doing your dance teacher was something you just didn't see. She ran home crying and yelling the whole story to her mother. So they got divorced amd they both stopped working for the church. So when Winnie hit 6th grade, the torture finally started. They started calling her emo and said her parents were sick of her so thats why they sent her off to the orphanage.  They said that when they planned to have her  that they should have called it "Satan's Sex". After she almost got through the first month, she lost it. On Halloween when she was 12, she killed Amy Smith. The one who came up with all the cruel jokes. Winnie never told a soul.  So in school, everyone feared her. they didn't bother her anymore because they knew she killed Amy So if they wanted to save their lives, they wouldn't say a word. But there was one boy that was so obsessed with her, Xaivier Roads. He sent her secret love notes and they made out in the horror section in the library. Winnie had secrets, but thats what would make her an unforgettable.

Tony Thorne A.K.A THE GAY

Tony Thorne was gay and he always was. His family was religious Jesus freaks and were against same sex relationships. In 1st grade he met his best friend Tyler and he fell in love. They did everything together and Tony believed that Tony was in love with him too. In 6th grade, Tyler told him that he had a crush on Shannon BruceSons and Tony flipped out on him. He yelled that he was a liar and that he knew that Tyler liked him. Tyler pushed him away and screamed that he was a homo in front of everyone. Everyone laughed at him and pointed and screamed out things like 'gay' and 'rainbow clinger'. Tony ran to the bathroom balling his eyes out. His best friend basically ruined his entire life. When Tony turned 14, Tony he went to a real legit guy girl party. They played spin the bottle and that it self was disastrous. Everyone said that he didn't have the balls to go make out with Sarah Dawson. So, to kill everyone calling him gay, and to help his deseperation for a relationship, he did it. He made out with Sarah and everyone stopped calling him a homo. He was still gay and in love with Tyler who moved miles and miles away. Girls started asking him out but he turned them all down lying about having a girlfriend. But being Tony being gay started to be true again to everyone. Tony was in love with someone who was millions of mles away. That is what would make him an Unforgettable.

Hey! I hope you guys like this preview of my new story series type thingy :) tell me your thoughts cause i really need some feedback :D