Part 2

Tank looked over at Keltrius and said, “That boy’s got real issues talking about killing somebody.”

As Kevin walkeds away in the distance Keltrius watcheds him with sadness in his heart, feeling sad and grief for Kevin.

  Later that night, Keltrius goes went to speak to his grandfather in his study. He tells told him about his friend Kevin and how abusive his dad is.

“You have a big heart, son, but you have to be careful not to get pulled in their mess.”

“His father is very mean, Pops.”,

“I understand, Keltrius, but you have to pray for those less fortunate people and hope that they’ will see the light.”

“Okay, Ggrandpa. Hey, what’s is that?”

Norman smiled and took his glasses off and said, “I’m glad you asked.

      These are the blueprints for the new building I’m designing for the people.”

“What’s so special about this building?”,

“Well, this building is not for the military, it’s for giving God’s people opportunities to make it through this hard world.” 

“Is this the name for the building?”

Norman replied, “Yes, it’s call Trinity Towers.”

“That’s cool, Grandpa. I like the name.”

“‘Thanks.”’

“So how long would will it take to finish it?”

“Well, we already started three years ago. With the total time of completion, it will take about a good seven years to finish it.  Even with all the technology we’re putting into it, it’s going to take a while. But after finishing it, it will give the people the use of free Internet access and free access to the library.

      “It will allow people to use its satellite mounts on top of the Tower which can spread out and provide, free Wi-Fi throughout the city so people won’t have to pay for Internet anymore.  They’ll have it in the comfort of their home. Plus, Trinity Towers will create new jobs for the new millennium. It will have an educational center inside for people who want to advance their schooling for free.”

Norman looked at his watch and said,  "its past your bedtime, young man.”

Keltrius looked very disappointed and said, “I want to hear more about Trinity Towers. Can I least see it?”.

Norman smiled and said, “You will soon. For now, get some sleep.”

“‘Okay, Pops’.”  At the same time his grandma Hattie was watching them with a smile.

       Keltrius leaves and headed up to his room, waving at his grandma. Later in the late-night hours, Keltrius he was in a deep sleep having a nightmare. His nightmare had a message in it. He see saw a man in political power in the White House. All around this man was fire and destruction of the United States and the whole entire world. The man was standing by the window in the Oval Office on fire looking out. He suddenly turneds around smiling and laughing with joy in his heart. All of a sudden he stopped smiling and his face became black with red eye’s. He said with a heavy evil voice, “Keltrius, you will die.”

       Keltrius jump out his of sleep startled, knocking over his Bible, sweating and breathing real fast. He noticed his Bible was on the floor. He picked it up and noticed that it landed on the book of Revelations. It was opened to a chapter that caught his attention. it was Chapter 12:9 it said:.