Sir. Duckalot

A/N - Hi there guys, here's another update ! :) I'm planning out more oneshots for this as I have a few plot bunnies and ideas swirling around in my head. I just haven't gotten to getting them written down so well, I guess I ought to start writing those down. Anyway, do enjoy and have fun reading ! Vote, comment or share maybe ? Also, I'm open to suggestions for future oneshots if you want to suggest a theme or whatever. PM me any ideas which I may write, and if I do, I'll dedicate that chapter to you hehe.

-

-

-

"NATSU ! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BATHROOM ?" A currently furious Lucy yelled, storming into her bedroom. 

Lucy had returned from a day at the guild, wanting a nice bath and then bedtime, but as soon as she stepped into the bathroom, she knew something was wrong.

Her bathtub was filthy and her shower curtain was laying on the floor, all crumpled up. What was left of her scented candles were melted wax, and her bottles of soap and shampoo were almost empty. The worst thing was, her rubby ducky, Sir. Duckalot, was missing, just gone !

"..Noth-Nothing." Natsu stammered.

"Where is Sir. Duckalot ?" Lucy asked, livid with anger.

"Uh... what... ?"

"My rubby ducky !" Lucy screamed, and Natsu instantly paled.

"I... sneezed while using your bath... and the rubby ducky is destroyed..."

What ? Sir. Duckalot was dead... ? Lucy wanted to cry, it was awfully childish of her, but she had somehow bonded with that rubby ducky and poured out her heart's secrets to her during bathtime, whenever Plue was busy.

After a minute of silence, Natsu apologised, his head hung down.

"I'm sorry Luce, really sorry."

Lucy softened a little. Yeah, while Sir. Duckalot was important, he was still just a rubby ducky that wasn't alive. Lucy however, in a moment of mischief, decided to punish Natsu for using her bath, not too seriously of course. And so, Lucy used her best weapon against Natsu - her tears.

"Wah Natsu ! Sir. Duckalot is important ! How could you ?"

Lucy sobbed childishly, a little surprised at her acting skills while smirking mentally in amusement as Natsu got worked up, promising her anything she wanted. To her mild surprise, he rushed out and got her a brand new rubby ducky the next day.

Oh how he bent to her every whims.