Chapter 5

OH MY LORD!!!!! I am so so so sooooo sorry for not uploading!:( I unexpectedly went to see my grandparents for a week and I didn't have time to write. You probably all thought I was ditching this story! TRUST me Im NOT!! I have big plans for this story.

Once again I am truly sorry and I hope it won't happen again! Now enough of me babbling on!!

Go ahead and READ!!!!:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Focus Luce".

Pushing my arms up, I kicked Tim in the stomach, adding a bit of werewolf strength, which sent him jolting back. My wolf growled, ready to make another attack. I didn't get very far, as strong muscular arms had my hands pinned above my head with Tim straddling me in an instant, frowning down at me in concern.

Growling in frustration, I kicked his heavy form off me and stood up, already over this training and definitely feeling not in the mood.

"I am." I grounded out, growing frustrated by the minute. Both Tim and I knew this was a lie as I had been focused on nothing this past week but Tristan.

Tristan.

It's been five days since I had last seen him, and my wolf was missing him terribly. She was not the only one. It's even worse how we haven't mated yet. Usually within the first few days of meeting your Mate, you complete the Mating bond and mark one another. I couldn't help but let my mind trail to the exciting thoughts if Tristan and I mated.

My wolf whined, longing for her Mate. She has been incredibly lonely the past few days. I haven't forgotten either when she had told me multiple of times that she could feel Tristan's wolf. And it seems he wasn't coping any better.

'Tomorrow' my wolf whispered excitedly.

Suddenly realizing Tim was standing in front of me, looking at me with an eyebrow quirked, I turned away blushing. How embarrassing.

Tim sighed, running a hand through his short cropped ginger hair. "No you're not". I frowned frustratedly at the ground, blowing out a deep breath through my nose. Looking back up to Tim, I noticed the concerned expression he wore.

"Luce, I know you have a lot on your mind with Alpha Tristan-" Tim paused and quickly glanced at me, seeing if he'd made the mistake of mentioning my Mate. When he noticed it was okay he continued.

"-coming tomorrow and everything, but this training is important. The Alpha wants everyone training, because the thing that killed the child from Alpha Tristan's could possibly move onto our pack."

I nodded in understanding, and sub-consciously nibbled at my thumb nail. A habit I do when I'm thinking.

In the distance I heard my name being called.

"Lucia!"

Swiveling my head towards the edge of the forest, I saw my dad striding towards us. My dads face was moulded into a stressful expression as he made his way towards me. Smiling tiredly at my father, I rose my hand in a slight wave.

"Hey dad", I greeted, as dad put his hand on my shoulder. Dad smiled at me, then turned to Tim. "Thanks Tim, but I think we're finished here".

Tim nodded, " I agree Will, this one's been slacking". Tim motioned to me, ruffling up my hair. I growled lowly, prying Tim's hands away from me. Dad chuckled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me to his side. Looking down at me, he spoke to Tim. "Is that so?"

I huffed in annoyance, "I'm sorry, it's just.... I've had a lot on my mind lately". And it's true, with your wolf continuously howling and calling for her Mate, and with the arrival of Tristan and some of his Pack tomorrow, you wouldn't exactly be thinking about 'training' or unimportant stuff.