Beach Time

Christi's P.O.V.

"Woo! Those waves were great!" I yell to the guys. I love surfing, my parents taught me how. I don't really have any connections to my parents any more. They told me that if I wanted to live in their house I couldn't hang with Shawn and the guys of Alesana, and I would also have to get a new taste in music. As in Blessthefall to Beiber, Asking Alexandria to Ashley Tisdale. When I told them I wouldn't they told me to pack up and leave. I did. "Christi, that was a nice wipeout a few minutes ago!" Dennis yelled back. "You think you could do better, Dennis?" I sassed back. "Let's find out!" Shawn threw in as I leaned my board towards Dennis. He looked worried as he approached my board. He took it as he went in the water. I'm actually surprised he was man enough to do that. I look back at Shawn and we exchange mischievous glances and nod. " Hey Dennis! Watch out for sharks!" Shawn yelled. That did Dennis in. He sprinted back to the sand in a panic (at the Disco :P)."Dennis, there aren't really any sharks at this time on North Carolina Coast. You knew that right?" I ask him. He looked at Shawn and thumped him on the back of his head. And of corse, Shawn being Shawn, hits him back. And thus the prissy cat fighting commences. After a couple of minutes I decided to finish this."Girls, Girls! You're both pretty! Now stop fighting!" They look down in shame. "Hey Christi, wanna swim with me?" he asks. I really like Shawn but he has a girlfr- fiancee, Aleena. She is so nice to everyone, but me. And when Shane, the bassist found out about her rudeness, she was mean to him to! She always taunts me about her and Shawn. 'Oh Shawn took me to the fabu restaurant', 'Shawn bought me this bracelet.', and the one that cut me really deep,'Look at this Engagement Ring, from Shawn'. "Yeah, sure" I reply. We get in the salty ocean water when he tells me something that I was not expecting.

"Shane told me what Aleena does to you."