Dinner With A Vampire. Did I Mention I'm Vegetarian? (11)

Dinner With A Vampire. Did I Mention I'm Vegetarian? (Chapter 11)

"BITCH!" Kaspar roared, breaking through the bolt lock on my door. If vampires flushed, I knew his face would be beetroot red, but instead only his eyes showed his true anger. They were a bottomless black, and the whites of his eyes were red. They didn't look- human.

I hid behind my magazine, trying to hide my sniggers. For some reason I wasn't scared. I don't know why, so don't ask. I was trying to keep my cool, the I-don't-give-a-damn-what-your-saying type attitude.

Charity cough*whore*cough walked into the room, wearing a barely-there dress. Her hair was sticking out at odd angles, and her make up was smudged, especially her lipstick. She glared at me through narrowed eyes.

"What the heck is your problem, human?!" She screeched at me in her annoying whiney voice.

"Well, there is a very long list, but its mainly the fact I haven't slept in three days. Why - is there a problem?" I threw them both my most innocent smile, biting my tongue to stop myself laughing.

Kaspar's eyes became wider, angrier, and in a blur, he had launched himself across the room. He collided with my side with an almighty thump! And I was sent rolling across the bed, coming to a halt after my head hit the bedside cabinet. I let out a scream, as Kaspar landed on top of me, pinning me to the bed (and my head to the bedside cabinet). I winced through gritted teeth as the corner of the cabinet dug into my spine.

"Get off me you horny bastard!" I roared, kicking and flailing, hating his closeness.

"Why, am I making you uncomfortable bitch? Maybe I will just use you instead!" he snarled, a tormenting smile scaring his face. His eyes were devoid of any emotion - he meant it. He was straddling me, one leg either side of my stomach, forcing me deeper into the mattress. I didn't reply, but kept on trying my escape.

And then, as suddenly as he had landed on top of me, he was gone. I raised my head a little to see Fabian and Charlie wrestling him away, gaining quite a few scratches. Wrenching myself back from my stupor, I scrabbled back up, banging my head again as I did. I backed up against the wall, my arms folded defensively across my chest.

"What the heck is going on here?" Fabian bellowed. He looked each and every one of us in the eye, daring us to lie. I noticed everybody else had filed into the room, except Thyme and the King. The others were looking at Kaspar puzzled. Guess he wasn't letting them read his mind.

"That bitch stole Kaspar's condoms!" Charity squealed, pointing at me. I couldn't stop myself, I ruptured into a fit of giggles. Her face... it was just too worth it.

"Is that true Violet?" Fabian asked diplomatically. My uncontrollable giggles made the answer to that quite clear. He sighed, his face disappointed.

"Where are they?" His voice sounded exasperated. I shook my head, refusing to answer. I was still laughing my head off.

All of a sudden, I felt eight very powerful, very intrusive minds enter mine. Eight very painful jabs in my brain. I fought to hide everything, but somehow, the details of my plan slipped through. I thanked god that didn't include Annie and Margaret's names.

"Kitchen." Declan grunted. They all flew out in a blur. It took me a second to clear my mind once more. When I found my senses, I raced after them, sprinting down the stairs. I skidded across the floor, regretting wearing socks then. I slowed down on the carpeted floor of the living room, before almost slipping over in the corridor again.

I tore into the kitchen, to see them pulling the bottle from the fridge. They were staring at it, stunned.

What I forgot to mention, was that when I had 'misplaced' the condoms, I had left a little of the blood in there. And a lot of water.