Note to Readers

For my big brother

Who introduced me to the Naruto World

and used to make fun of my flat chest

****************************************

I do not own these characters. They are owned by Masashi Kishimoto apart from a few that I have added for the plot line. If I do, I would have made everything else in this realm real.

1. The Next Uchiha is the first publication from the novel Naruto Tales, which I haven't finished yet. The Next Uchiha is also being edited. You'll be able to tell which chapters have been edited as I'll date it when I've done the edits. My plans are to focus more on the flow of the book alongside the romance and convert it to a realistic Naruto like actual anime. I know the book isn't great at the moment but I hope to improve it. I'm also adding bonus chapters and extending things that have already been written to give the story a better plot.

2. This is a SasuSaku fan fic. If you do not like SasuSaku then please do not read it. Also please do not go through and comment every comment on how much you hate SasuSaku or Sakura. This is my otp and if you do not enjoy this ship you could skip through the chapters because I have a wide selection of different couples in both The Next Uchiha and The Third Uchiha and I'm sure you can find some you will enjoy.

3. The Plot begins after episode 209. And I know that the mangga and anime stated that Karin is already dead, but for my novel I've decided that Sasuke does not kill her or something similar so I'm keeping her alive. I'm kind of looking forward to a bitchy Karin.

4. There is a website for Naruto Tales.

http://naruto-tales.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Tales_Wiki

5. The books may contain matured content, and is rated PG-13. Therefore, as I myself would often slip past this, please be open-minded especially with the variety of ships and love triangles. There are a lot of characters even who are underrated in the anime are to have a romantic infatuation.

6. The songs are a very great deal--I do recommend you to read the series on a computer, but I recall the mobile allows videos so please play them. It's your choice whether when you would like to stop it. I've put a label when, though.

7. "The Next Uchiha had been my life. The very own piece of my work torn from half of my story world, an epic tale consisting of different kinds of love I would want to occur in the anime, and it worked."

Readers, you're about to go on a one hell of a ride.

***************************************************************************

3.10.13