CHAPTER 7

He frowned, halted the steps he was taking towards her.

'It's that time of the month?'

'What?' she asked in confusion. 'No!' she replied, when realization hit her. She was almost tempted to lie to him, but she knew he'd see through any attempted ruse.

'You've gone to bed with every Tom, Dick and Harry. I don't know if you give them the look you're giving me, but you want me Tessa. You're hot and ready. Want me to prove it to you?' He took another two steps towards her.

'No --- stay where you are,' she instructed, but he just laughed and closed the gap between them.

'Who you kidding sweetheart?' he pinned his arms around her. 'You want me so bad, I can see it in your graphic eyes.

'No,' she whispered weakly.

'Prove it to me then,' his lips closed over hers. His tongue dragged seductively over her lips. Tessa shut her eyes, calling on her reserve to resist him but none came. Shutting her eyes only sharpened her other senses that could smell him, taste, him, feel him. Her fingers were clenched at her sides. She was broken already. She wanted him inside her. She wanted him now.

'Go on then,' he challenged, 'tell me you don't want me.'
His fingers were caressing her buttocks. His lips were rioting on her neck. His sexy thighs were pressed against her. He was aroused. He was erect. He was ready for her, but she sensed, he was still in control, just as she was totally out of control. If she said no, he would step back and walk out. She could not let him walk away. He'd deprived her for far too long.

'I want you,' she whispered, kissing him back whilst her fingers ripped at his shirt.
'I want you. I want you,' she urged, stripping him off all his clothes as he did the same to her. He did not make it to the bed, he hungrily took her against the wall. Tessa sighed totally satiated, like some starving person , who had not had a meal like... forever.

'Sorry. I lose all control around you,' Brad murmured carrying her to the shower. 'I promise the next round will be so slow. You're going to beg me,' he grinned.

All Tessa could think about was Marco was not going to see her tonight. Brad was correct. After their shower, he carried her to bed, taking his time kissing every inch of her delicious body. She did end up begging him for his possession. There was no need for any conversation. Their bodies engaged in their own conversations. Tessa clung to him the entire night, refusing to let go in case he slipped out of her bed and disappeared, but she had nothing to be concerned about, for Brad held her in a vice grip as well in case she left her bed for any other Tom, Dick or Harry. As if trying to make up for all her abstinence, Tessa woke Brad up in the early hours. Her fingers raked over him, arousing him, until he pushed her back onto her pillow and had his way with her. Again she lay in his arms, her head using his chest as a pillow, holding onto him for dear life.

The sun was up. It was clearly mid morning. Tessa was still deliciously wrapped in Brad's arms when she awoke.

'Good morning,' his dark desire filled eyes burnt into hers, kissing her lips.

Oh it is a good morning all right....yay!

'Good morning,' she murmured sleepily.

'I'm starving,' Brad complained.

'So am I,' she grinned, crawling astride him. It was a few hours later, that they dragged themselves to the shower and together sauntered naked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast well after midday.

'I'll do the bacon. I'll leave the eggs for you to do,' Brad spoke over his shoulder.

'Why can't you do the bacon and the eggs?' She pressed against his sexy bottom, her aroused nipples grazing against his back.