Meet & Greet - Part 1

Imagine for Kiara: Part 1:

You are right outside of the meet & greets at a Justin Bieber concert. You feel sweat poor down your face from how hot it is outside. Also, you’re worried about meeting Justin – what if he doesn’t like you? Will it be awkward? What if you don’t know what to say? You wish you could have had a friend come now. You don’t want to do this alone.

After about 10 minutes, you build enough courage to get in line. You were the last one, and there were 5 people ahead of you. You knew the meet & greets didn’t take long, so you knew it’d be your turn real soon.

As soon as you showed the guard your wristband, he opened the gate for you to walk through – to Justin Bieber. Once you see him you feel your heart beat through your chest. You walk up to him and smile.

“Hey beautiful,” he says to you, opening his arms for a hug. You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck while he wraps his around your waist. He squeezes you tight against him for over 5 seconds, then pulls away.

“What’s your name?” he asks with a smile. He licked his lips in a cute way.

“Kiara,” you answer, then ask, “What’s yours?”

He laughed. “They call me Da Biebez.”

“HA! That’s cute.” You laugh. You feel proud of yourself because you haven’t froze, cried, or said something stupid yet. It was going better than you thought.

“Are you the last one?” he asks, leaning over to look at the empty line of people. You could see he leaned over in a way where his Biceps were clear in front of your face. You saw him flex them.

“Yep, you are.” He looked at you and smiled. “What do you want to do for the picture?” He asked cutely, tucking your hair behind your ear.

“Let’s just wing it,” you say. He turns you around to where you’re facing the camera and walks behind you. He wraps his arms around your waist, and kisses your cheek. You smile at the camera and right when the bright light flashes, you blink.

“Ughhhh,” you groan. “I blinked.”

Justin laughs. “It’s ok princess, we’ll just take another one.”

He turns to the side and places your arms around his neck as he wraps his right below your waist. He placed his lips in your hair and you dropped your mouth in an 0 shape for the camera. It flashed and you didn’t blink.

“Damn,” Justin mumbled. You laughed. “Blinked.” He made a ‘oops’ face.

You laughed again. “Another one,” you said, pretending to be annoyed. It’s been way past 30 seconds (the meet & greet limit) and you were debating whether or not to blink in the next one on purpose to stay even longer.

“I have an idea,” Justin said. He turned to look at you, and stared into your eyes. You looked from his eyes to his lips, then back up at his eyes, which were now looking at your lips. He leaned in, eyes slowly closing, as the meet & greet camera flashed like crazy. You felt your heart beat so out of control that you thought you were going to pass out or something. You slowly closed your eyes as well, and waited to feel Justin’s lips on yours. You could feel his minted breath breathing on your mouth, you knew he was close. The camera continued to flash, and you were growing impatient. You mashed your lips against his at the exact same time he pulled you by the waist closer to him. He moved one hand up to your face and lightly held it there, still kissing you, as your fingers wrapped around in his hair.

After a couple seconds, he forced himself away from you, and smiled. “I usually don’t do that,” he joked. You laughed, still feeling your heart beat wildly out of control. You smiled back, not knowing what to say.

“Do you have tickets for the show?” he asked, you shook your head. You just came for the meet & greet.

“Do you want tickets?” he asked, and you had just realized how pressed against him you were. It felt so... right.

“S-Sure,” you stuttered, not even remembering his question.

He laughed. “Come with me back stage?”

Your mouth dropped open, and you didn’t know what to say. Of course you wanted to say yes, but couldn’t. You. Were. So. Shocked.

He stroked your cheek with the back of his hand. “Kay then, let’s go.” He grabbed your hand and led you to backstage.