I need to find someone to train me!

Hey! What up everyone?! It's your personal assasin/ninja/ginger/psychoapth!

I'm a nice person! :D

So, yeah, I've been REAALLLLY busy lately, and I think it's gonna get busier since I'm going into third year of high schoola n stuff (works weird here...)

So! Yes! I have a club on nearly every day of the week, and I'll be given tons of homework then there's the third year exams and BLAH!!!!!

SOOOOOOO what this is about?!?!?!

Well, I'm just gonna tell you this NOW!!! So you won't be hating on my ass later!!

I only have Saturday and Tuesday as my freee days and I

So, basically saying, I'm making up a lot of excuses that I can't get out of and I'll really only be able to upload once, maybe twice a week :(

Sad, right?

So!!!! If you read all that then

I LOVE YOU

But if you didn't read any of that then

GET YOU EYES BACK UP THAT SCREEN AND READ THAT!!

So, here's what you've all been waiting for and not me ranting on about my life :)

====================

(Lian's POV)

"LIAN!!!!!"

Oh shit...

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BRINGING HOBOS INTO THE HOUSE?!?!?!?"

"But Kakashi! He gave me the rent for the week!" I protested.

"THE WEEK?!?!?!"

"SHHHHH!!!" I hushed, seeing the hobo stir in his sleep. "He's sleeping..."

"I don't care, Lian. He's got to go." Kakashi sighed, hands on hips and glaring down.....glaring at me.

I sighed and walked over to the hobo, handing back his money and shaking his shoulder, "Dude, my guardian kicked you out. Move."

"Five more minutes..."

"DON'T YOU STEAL MY MORNING CATCH PHRASE!!!" I yelled whooping him outta the house, "YO!"

Kakashi sweatdropped at me, "What was all that about?" he sighed while face palming.

"What? YOu're the one that wanted him out." I shrugged and padded back to my room to get ready for the day. Basically, shower, hair, dry, clothes, dry hair. That takes and hour and fifteen minutes.

.....everything except drying my hair takes fifteen minutes!

Yip, reason why I'm always late!

I tied my ginger hair it's usually fuzzy bun and stuck my headband on the top to hold it all together and attached all of my ninja gear to me. I stuck on my kantana which Kakashi got me for my something birthday a few years ago.

(FLASH BACK!)

NOT TODAY!

(OVER)

(if you really wanna read what happened then go to the Lian Titen: Accademy Days! The upload will be up soon!)

(I love advertising XDXDXDXD)

(NOT)

(what am I even doing?)

Sticking the kantana in it's holder and strapping it onto my back, I also grabbed the holder for my twin guns. I removed my usual green belt that was actually on my waist and such, and added this one, then put the guns in where they should go.