Chapter 5: Death By Taco

Comment/ vote! :)  EXTENDED D.I.M.BFF TRAILER TO RIGHT!! :))
************************************************************************************************************

“Marcy what time is it?” I asked for the third time, but she continued talking over me.

“—she was just so clueless you know? Like everything I told her just went right through her sku—“

“Marcy! What time is it?” I screamed on the top of my lungs, making the car swerve. We both screamed, as she tried to take control of the car, on the wet road.  I gripped my car seat, and quickly buckled my seat belt. The car came seemed to speed up, as she tried to slam on the breaks.  

A man appeared if front of the car, with a hooded sweatshirt over his head.                 

“Marcy stop the—“

The car slammed into him, and he rolled over the hood. Marcy slammed on the breaks, gasping for air. We stared at the wind shield wipers, and watched the rain hit the windshield.I let out a shaky breath, and turned my head around to look out the back windshield. He’s facing away from us, in an awkward position.“Oh my God! Is he dead? I killed him! I killed him!” Marcy yelled in panic, and started to cry. I tore her arm off of me, and opened the car door. She grabbed my arm again, “don’t go out there! What if he’s a zombie?”

I gave her a ‘are- you- freaking- serious?’ look and stepped out of the car into the night. Rain poured down on my t-shirt and jeans, and I pushed my hair out of my eyes. I slammed the door shut, and walked towards the guy in the hood. He’s clutching his stomach, facing away from me. “S-sir, are you ok?” I asked quietly, taking a step closer.

He groaned loudly, and rolled over onto his back, “Oh the agony!” His deep voice yelled out.

“What’s bothering you?”

“The pain!” He threw his arm up in exasperation, and tilted his head to me.

“Do you want me to call an ambulance?” I asked, taking another step closer.

I reached the end of the car, only twenty feet away from him, “No, I think I’m good. At least you didn’t hit me at seventy miles with a pointy car,” he motioned to the car with a hand, “because that  would of fucking hurt...oh wait you did.”  He  jumped up onto his feet, and faced me, stretching his hands over his head and leaning backwards. “Now I’m going to have to make your death even more painful,” he told me with a chuckle. A scythe appeared in his hand, and he twirled it around so the blade made a circle.

Oh my God not him again.

“Hope you’re car speeds up fast, cupcake.”

“Why are you following me?” I screamed over the rain.

“I’ll make you a deal Hope. I’ll give you twenty seconds to get away from me, since you’re shirt is see through,” he shouted, with a dark snicker.

I looked down at myself, and then frowned at him. He sliced the air with the blade, and put it over his shoulder. He took two steps closer to me, “One…two…”

I screamed, and ran to the passenger door, trying to open it. Marcy locked the doors. I banged on the window, and looked at the guy in the sweatshirt. He has his wrist to his eyes, and water is pouring off his hood. He took three more steps, “seven…eight…nine,” he screamed over the continuing rain.

“Marcy, open the damn door!” I screamed at her, she screamed back, and started pressing buttons in the car in panic.

The doors clicked open, and I slammed it shut. “Floor it!”