Part 2

Harry woke up to hear movement from the room next to him. He got up groggily, rubbing his eyes with a yawn and went next door to find his mom packing a case. "M-...mom? What're you doing? It's five in the morning..." he mumbled. "I've got to go to Aunty Gina's for a while love, she's not well. You're gonna stay with your Uncle Tony for a bit" she said as she folded shirts. Harry instantly woke up completely and froze. He /hated/ his uncle. "No! I-...I can look after myself! Gemma can look after me if you're that worried!" Harry protested quickly. Anne sighed and shook her head. "Gemma's at Callum's for two weeks- you know that Harry. You're going to Uncle Tony's and that's final" she said sternly. Harry thought for a second, racking his brain as he stood in the doorway, biting the skin by his thumb nail out of habit. It suddenly clicked and a huge smile spread across his face. Louis. "Hey mom...what about Louis?" he asked and Anne stopped and looked at him. Louis and Harry had been getting rather close lately, he tutored Harry in English...or so she thought. "Um, yeah...yeah that should be okay..." she agreed and smile slightly at him. "Now go back to bed, it's too early to be up" she mumbled as she carried on packing. Harry went to his room instantly and grinned as he got his phone from under his pillow and started a text he'd been dying to type as soon as the thought came into his mind. 'Rest up daddy, we've got a long week ahead of us. xx'

X

"I owe you big time Louis, thank you so much!" Anne said quickly and pulled Louis into a quick hug before she gave him the house keys. "All emergency numbers are on the fridge, I've left £300 in the jar in the top cabinet for food and whatever, don't let him see that Horan boy and please please please please do not hesitate to ground him if he acts out and you can call me if there's any trouble, okay?" Anne rushed as she walked down the porch. Louis yawned and nodded as he watched her go to her car that was only on the other drive. He followed her and opened the door for her and closed it once she was inside. She rolled the window down and carried on going over everything until Louis halted her. "Anne, I got it- don't worry. I'll call you when he wakes up and let you know everything's okay" he reassured. She took a breath of relief and nodded. "Thanks Louis I really owe you one" she said for the billionth time and started the car. She gave him one last smile of thanks as she pulled off of the drive and started the ten hour journey to her sister's house. Louis went back to his house and looked at the clock in the hallway as he walked in. 5:53am. He internally groaned and went upstairs to start packing a small case and looked out of his window to see Harry, fast asleep in bed and looking completely adorable. Oh the things they were gonna do, he almost found it strange how Harry could look like a little angel one minute and then the perfect little cock slut the next. They'd been fucking furiously every single day since that first session and Harry had grown to crave Louis' size over the past two months, he didn't let anyone else fuck him, he was all Louis' and the older man knew it and all it did was add to the confidence that had started to grow over the past two months.

Louis got out of his house after he'd made sure all the lights were switched off as well as his internet and various other electrical appliances that were always switched on while he was in the house but he- for whatever reason- didn't trust to be left alone in fear of them deciding amongst themselves to spontaneously combust in his absence. He made his way over to Harry's house and let himself in with the new keys he was given. He looked around the house that he'd actually never been in, it was the same lay out as his but this house was way classier- very obvious a woman owned it. He was still in his pyjamas so there was no need to get changed, he went upstairs and slipped into Harry's room. God, he was gorgeous. Louis was glad he was fifteen soon- he didn't feel like so much of a pervert with the idea that he was gonna be sixteen soon, sixteen and legal. He hoped they lasted that long because Harry was just perfect. He got into bed next to him and pulled him into his arms...it was kind of strange, they never really lay with each other. Never hung out really...it was just purely fucking and the occasional make out session, they'd never actually lay down together and just cuddled. It was nice and Louis could definitely get used to it. Harry didn't stir, he just nuzzled into Louis' back and carried on sleeping as the older man wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pecked his neck, falling to sleep rather quickly. Harry was the first to wake up at 9:30 AM. At first he was a little startled but then he realized who's arms were wrapped around him and he smirked. He shimmed out of his arms until he was under the covers. He pushed Louis' hip gently until he rolled onto his back and then started on his pyjama bottoms, he pulled them down and off, his boxers following shortly after and started stroking Louis' length to get it hard. He heard Louis' breathing pick up a little in his sleep and smiled as he took his half hard cock into his mouth and started on a slow and lazy morning blowjob to wake him up. Louis' eyes fluttered a little as he felt himself being pleasured. "Wh-...oh Har-..." he breathed and bucked into his mouth a little. Harry gagged a bit but carried on anyway, loving that Louis was awake now. Louis pulled the covers off and chuckled a little. "Couldn't wait huh?" he breathed as he put his head back and laced his fingers through Harry's silky curls. He loved his curls, they were his favourite part of the boy. Harry took him deeper, making Louis moan more as he felt himself harder fully. "Harry...wanna fuck you" he whimpered desperately. Harry felt himself get hard and pulled off with a pop and took his boxers off and got on top of Louis quickly. "Don't you need prep baby?" Louis whispered and Harry chuckled. "Louis...sweet naive little Louis, you should know by now that I don't go a night without prepping myself for you" Harry whispered into his ear and spat into his hand and lathered Louis' size up. Louis chuckled and held Harry's hips as he watched his fuck buddy sink down onto his by now rock hard cock and moan as soon as the head was in.

Harry kept on sinking down and down and down until Louis was all the way inside. "Oh fuck Lou..." he breathed as he swayed his hips a little to get used to the size of him. He pulled up and pushed back down with a groan and grabbed Louis' hands; using them to prop himself up and squeeze. Louis put his elbows on the bed and held Harry's hands as he watched him getting used to it. Harry was gradually moving faster and faster until he was just bouncing and moaning with his head thrown back, letting his moans fill the room. "YeahyeahyeahLouis! Fuck! So big!" he groaned as he rode him. Louis was moaning but it was different...he looked up to Harry and just ended up watching him, watching his face and looking at his eyes and just appreciating how stunning the boy was. He was pulled out of thought when he heard a scream and felt Harry going harder and trembling. "Fuck me Louis, please...please I c-...Lou!" he moaned weekly, feeling himself losing some of his strength. Louis instantly complied and flipped them, getting on top of Harry and started slamming into him as Harry weekly draped his legs around Louis' waist, looking down to watch Louis disappearing and reappearing ever second. He looked back up to Louis as sweat started building on his forehead and brought him down, touching lips with him for a second in a surprisingly loving and gentle kiss despite how hard they were going. Louis smiled and made the kiss a little hotter until they were back at their needy and desperate pace. "Ngh- you're taking it like such a good little slut" Louis growled as he pulled away and watched Harry's face contort into complete and utter bliss. "So good for you daddy!" he whimpered as he felt himself getting closer. Louis could tell he'd hit the place that Harry loved because he was silent, he knew Harry was loving it when no noises came out, just panting breaths and wheezing- looking like he was straining for breath, trying as hard as he could to push out a moan or just any sound at all really. "Oh-...L-...I c-...FUCK!" he screamed and held Louis' shoulders as he came hard with loud moans, his stomach being painted white as his orgasm was ridden out. It took about three more thrusts before he felt Louis shoot up into him and heard those gorgeous scratchy and high pitched whimpers that he loved so much. They came to a gradual halt and just watched eachother. Harry looked completely spent, gasping for breath and trying not to choke on the sudden rush of oxygen, Louis looked perfect as he leaned down and pecked Harry's lips and pulled back so he was in line with his ear and whispered sweet little praises of how good he did. Over the past two months he'd found that Harry got a lot more cuddly after fucking if he got praise at the end. After a few minutes of them regaining breath he pulled out and lay down next to him, stroking some curls off of his sweaty forehead and grinned. "Good morning to you too".