Memories

Well, here is part 4. enjoy! Last chapter I was in a really musicy mood so I had them sing! I THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME! I love those kind of scenes :) They are so fun and happy. Well here you go. Part 4. Will Tessy be able to jog Lukas' memory, or will she be alone in this forgotten frienship?

-♥-♥-♥-

I froze and my heart sunk.

Oh my god.

He doesn't remember me.

Even after I called him Lucky and reminded him I was his Tess.

Maybe he's joking. A sick, mean joke.

I laughed and slapped Lukas on the arm playfully. "Good one, Lucky. Stop goofing off so we can get back to old times." I tried to walk into his room but he cut me off. Then he said three words I didn't want to hear.

"I'm not joking." I froze and my heart seemed to collapse in my chest. I felt the tears coming to my eyes and I couldn't breathe properly.

"You-you really don't remember me?" I squeaked out in a whisper. I can't believe this. All those years... this isn't happening. This CANNOT BE HAPPENING! I looked at Lukas, fighting back tears as he squinted hard at me, like he was trying to identify me.

"No. Should I?" That did it.

"OH MY GOD! MOM!" I cried and the tears flowed down my cheeks as I backed into the hallway against the wall, my whole body shaking with disbelief. It felt like my heart was breaking into a million pieces and all I could think was Why couldn't Trent be here to help me through this? Even after hearing how he truly felt for me, he was still my closest and best friend. "MOM! MOM! MOM!" I screamed tears pouring over my eyes, probably looking like a mental patient to Lukas. His expression turned from confused to scared to concerned. I sobbed my eyes out. How could my best friend, whom I thought I loved, forget me!? I thought of all the memories I had stuffed in that little box labeled 'Lucky' in my suitcase. I thought of all the walls I had built around my emotions so I didn't get attached to anyone, until Trent had come and broken through. I thought about all the emotions I had saved for Lukas, instead of opening my heart to new people...like Trent. I thought of the lucky rabbits foot I had kept by my bedside for comfort, knowing there was a little piece of Lucky next to me.

But it was all a lie.

He doesn't even remember who I am.

I clutched my chest, trying to breathe normally again, but the pain in my chest from what I assume was my heart breaking was overwhelming. My mom soon came barreling up the stairs, concern etched in her features. "Tessy? Tessy what happend!?" She whipped around to Lukas. "What did you do!? WHAT HAPPENED!?" She demanded. Lukas stared at her, wide eyed as Aunt Lucy stumbled up behind my mother. The sobs shook my body and I pointed a shaky finger at Luke.

"He-he doesn't remember us, Mom. He doesn't remember me. Lucky, tell me you're joking. It's me, it's Tess! Come on Lucky! You're my best friend!" I nearly screamed and he took a step back, his hands held up to calm me down.

"Why do you keep calling me Luck-?"

"WHAT!? No....nononononononono!!!!! Don't even finish that sentence!" I growled and stepped forward, poking him in the chest. "I-I loved you Lukas. I moved away twelve years ago, and I have loved you since! I sat in my room, missing you and YOU FORGET ME!? HELL NO! I WILL make you remember me, Lukas Kennedy, if it's the last thing I do! You will remember Tessy Gooding!" And with that I whirled around and stalked downstairs. As I swung open the front door, I smacked into something hard. "OUT OF THE W- OH MY GOSH UNCLE HARRY!" I swung my arms around the familiar man who had taught me a lot through my childhood.