Danger Awaits

Heeeey peopleeee pleeeeeasse comment to me. I had the liberty to write a new chapter while only surviving on coffee and weed the last 2 days.. Soo here you go :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting darker by the minute and I've started walking.. I looking at my hand from when I fell.

Damn it hurt like a mother-.

The park seemed eerier at nights so walking alone was a bit scary. I pulled out my phone, put in my pass code, and went to my playlists. I pressed on playing music and put it on maximum volume so I wouldn't hear noises. After I got about halfway in, I could barely see the streetlights anymore. I kept looking around, not letting my guard down for a moment.

I was being followed, I know I was.

I turned off my music put my phone in my backpack and looked in all directions. I needed to hurry... If anyone, which I know someone was, saw me I would look like I would look like a paranoid schizophrenic. Once again, I started to hear laughter followed by slow, echoing footsteps My attention span of all this activity shot through the roof. I turn around and pay all of my attention behind me where a rustling continued. Pulling out my pocket knife, I remain silent and slowly crept towards the brush where I heard the sounds...

Just as I got close enough, a squirrel jumps out in front of me and scurries on away behind me.

"Christ! Scared the living daylights out of me!"

"Damn squirrel," I relived as I turn around to a tall man in a white hoodie, standing nearly 15 feet away. It was hard to tell his features but all I could see was a creepy smile past the hood... Surely that would give me nightmares. He fiddled with something in his pocket making me nervous beyond belief.

"Whats a girl like yourself doing all alone when its dark out like this? I'm sure your where would happens to girls alone in the dark; rape, robbery,.... M U R D E R.." He beckoned as I take a few steps back. The way he said murder just gave me chills. I have a real bad feeling about this.

At this point, I said nothing.. I was too afraid to even utter a word. This couldn't be happening! Is he here to hurt me or is he just joking? Was he someone from my school or an actual psychopath...?

"The quiet type, huh? I have no problems with that." He chuckled ominously while he took a few steps closer, but with that I took a few steps back.

"Go away.."

"And what if I refuse, little kitten?" He asked me while I finally saw his face, his eyes seemed scabby and scarred, black nearly.. and pale skin. At this point he stopped walking. He was even closer, about 7 feet away now. The distant light was the only thing that could help me see. In his hoodie pocket, I spotted something shiny on the other side something black...a handle? It had to been a knife of sorts and a big one at that..

I needed to run.. it was about 6pm and it was nearly pitch black out...Thanks storm. I had to act quick... I could spot possibly spot someone and yell for help, but no one ever came to this park because of the homeless issue for today there are no homeless people... Only a stranger in the rain...

I-I need to feed my cat." I finally spoke shakily, urging to run as I stepped back more.

"Oh, do you now? " He said continuously walking forward getting closer and closer the knife now emerged. Christ, it was a large kitchen knife.. shiny enough to see my reflection..

I couldn't speak back at this point... my only intention was to run... But I needed an opening... I reached in my pocket and swiftly open my switchblade and through as hard as I could at him. I didn't even bother to check if it hit him or not I just started running.

I had to of missed... because he caught me in a split second. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around to him then he hoisted me up against a tree. He placed his knife on my neck as he grinned like a mad man. His blue eyes looked into mine now as he laughed and restrained me with more force.

"Rule number one beautiful; Running from me is a big no-no. I WILL catch you." He smirked, pushing his knife further up my neck.

"Or what? You going to torture me?? Kill me, Snow White!?" I hissed.

"I have every intention to," he lowered his voice slamming his other hand on my mouth. "You look pretty tired. Maybe it's be best if you, G O
T O  S L E E P!" He raised his deep voice again pressing the knife further into my neck.

"DO IT THEN! YOU COWARD! I'D RATHER DIE THWN SPEND ANOTHER SECOND HERE!!" I scream as I take his rough bloody hands. He pauses for a moment as he glares at me in confusion.

"Well that's no fun," he sighs as he takes the knife from my neck. "O expected you to cry and beg but admitting defeat? Why?"

"You don't need to know that, creep." I said coldly rubbing the spot on my neck where the knife was placed, keeping my guard up.

"Oh now that's harsh," he says moving closer to me.

"Harsh? Harsh is coming up to random 17 year old girls and attempting to kill them. Now get away from me," I fussed, irritated as I push him away from me. He grabs my hand and pushes me up against the tree again.

"What if I don't want to?" He said whispering in my ear, as it sent goosebumps up my spine.

"What do you even want from me? You didn't kill me, so what do you want?" I questioned, dodging his question.

"You're the first victim I ever had who ever WANTED to die. And I have plans for you." His warm breath traveled on my neck.

"I don't... Just let me go-" I replied without interest going to say his name. But wait I don't know his name.

"Jeff. Jeff the Killer. I'm shocked you didn't know who I was by the looks." He whispered back in my ear. Oh God. I'm talking to Jeff the killer. The mass murderer who killed his family and went insane. God? why did I have to open my big mouth? Damn I was in trouble.

"Y-You're Jeff? That dude who killed his family?" I said being frightened again..  Hell I thought this kid was a fluke. He really was a fucking monster.

"Yes I am. You've heard of me?" He asked now looking into my eyes, his stare glistening at the thought of his infamy.

I nodded my head and looked away, slowly moving off the tree to avoid anymore closeness.

"I've read about you..."

"Not many people read anymore, I'm impressed. Now, whats your name?" He spoke shocked smiling at me.

"That's none of your concern..." I finished off sounding cruel.

"Yes it is."

"No it's not! I don't even know you! Now let me go or so help me, I will-"

"You'll what? Hit me? Kick? Scream for help? I don't think you realize it gorgeous but I have the upper hand. You've caught my interest. I suggest you do what I say before I get tired of you." He cut me short.

He disgusted me and I wanted to disappear already. I've had enough of today. I quickly spat in his face and ran from his grip. I ran as fast as I could back towards the bus stop. I see a bus approach and I look behind me to see Jeff, holding a knife as he waved at me, not moving. I waved the bus to stop as I ran faster. I could basically feel his stare as hopped into the bus as the door was closing. I look behind me to see he was gone.

I sighed in relief as I replayed the last 14 minutes in my head again. Struggling to find the change, my hands shakily deposited the fare before I took my seat. Damn what did I do to deserve this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Jeff, my freak love, has popped up in Kats poor life. How will things play out? Well thats for me to know and you to find out. Later guys :)