Chapter 115.

(If you all vote and comment like crazy, I will do a double update today, but since I write each chapter as I go , it won't be up until the evening:) xo)

"I was fucking Molly. I was fucking Molly. I was fucking Molly." His words repeat themselves over and over as I try to calm myself down before meeting my co-workers in the lobby. After having a slight breakdown,  I dot the corners of my eyes with a tissue and grab my purse. I should have known he was toying with me, I should have known that he was still messing around with Molly. Hell, he was probably sleeping with her the whole time he was "dating" me. How could I be so stupid to force myself upon him after all the things he has done to me? I almost believed him last night when he said he loved me, why else would he drive all the way to Seattle? Because he is Hardin and he does things like that to mess with me. He always has and always will. I can't help the guilt I feel for blurting out that I kissed that guy, or the way I basically blamed Hardin for last night when I know I wanted it just as much as he did. I just don't want to admit that to him or myself.

Thinking of him and Molly together makes my stomach churn. If I don't eat something soon, I will vomit. Not only from my hangover but from Hardin's confession. I know I am not being completely rational, I kissed another man, a random man at a club but he slept with someone. Molly out of all people, I despise her. I can picture her now with her stupid smirk, knowing that her sleeping with Hardin again would torture me.

"Tessa!" Trevor calls from the other side of the lobby. I don't remember the trip down here, I was too distracted by my thoughts to be aware of my surroundings but luckily I managed to arrive in the lobby on time.

"Good morning." He says and hands me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you. I am so sorry for Hardins behavior last night." I say quietly.

"It's okay really. He's a little ... intense..?" Trevor says and I almost laugh.

"Uhm yea.. intense." I mumble and take a drink of my coffee.

"Kimberly and Christian will be down in a few minutes, she is running behind." He smiles and tucks his phone back into his pocket.

"Is Hardin still here?" He asks.

"No, he left. He won't be coming back." I try to sound like I could care less.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask in attempt to change the subject.

"Yea, I was worried about you." He says.

Trevor's eyes travel to my neck and I move my hair to make sure my mark isn't showing.

"Worried? Why?" I question.

"Can I ask you something? I don't want to upset you." His voice cautious.

"Yea.. go ahead."

"Has he ever.. you know.. he hasn't ever hurt you right?" He looks at the ground.

"What? We fight a lot so yea, he hurts me all the time." I answer him.

"I mean physically." He mutters.

I snap my head to the side to look at him. He didn't just ask me if Hardin puts his hands on me?

"No! Of course not. He would never do that." I cringe at the thought.

"I'm sorry.. he just seems so violent and angry." I can tell by the look in Trevor's eyes he doesn't mean to offend me.

"Hardin is angry, and sometimes violent but he would never, ever hurt me. Not physically at least." I feel an odd wave of anger towards Trevor for accusing Hardin of such a thing. He doesn't know Hardin. Then again neither do I.