Chapter 08

Ray...

Am I dreaming or do I really see Roc behind me. At this point I think I'm going crazy. I slowly turned to see if Roc was really was behind me. I turned around to see a ghostly figure shaped as Roc's body. My question is why is he going after me instead of Yn ? I tried to punch him but my hand just went through the figure. I heard laughter fill the bathroom. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I DID NOTHING TO YOU! LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE!" I yelled while pulling my hair. Suddenly the door burst open, I put my hands up in defense to show that I was ready to fight. "Ray, are you okay? I just heard you yelling and it woke me up. Who are you talking to by the way?" I didn't want to tell her what was really happening. She might think I'm crazy. "U-Uh, n-nobody." "Okay, you wanna go get something to eat? I'm starving." "W-why can't we just stay home and order food?" I'm scared that the police might just Yn and she's get arrested. So, I think it's safe to stay inside the house. "Okay, you just wanna order pizza?" "Yeah, pizza." She was about to leave the bathroom but she stopped and turned around. "Ray, you don't seem alright. Are you sure you are okay?" I just couldn't hold it anymore. I busted out into tears.

You...

I knew it Ray was hiding something from me. He started crying. I ran over to him and hugged him to comfort him. "Ray, what's wrong? Tell me please." "You won't believe me if I tell you." he sobbed. "Just tell me babe. I'll believe you regardless." I looked him in the eyes. He looked me into my eyes and took a deep breathe. "I had a nightmare which involved Roc. He was basically giving me a warning. Then, we were on the run. I came in here washed myself and told myself it was just a dream. When I looked in the mirror I saw Roc. I turned around and tried to punch him but my fist just went through him. I started to hear laughter and that's when I started screaming." Damn, he might just be stressed. I rubbed his back and said "Ray, you're probably just stressed. Come on and lets order the pizza." I kissed him so he can calm down. "Yeah maybe I am stressed." We left the bathroom and ordered pizza. We were watching T.V. then Ray yelled out "Leave me alone!!!! Get out of my head!! Didn't she kill you! DIE ALREADY!" At this point Ray is scaring me, he's hearing and seeing shit now. 

"Ray, you just need to go to sleep." "I'm okay, it's f-" "NO , YA NOT! YOU ARE CONSTANTLY TALKING TO YOURSELF." I said cutting him off. He looked at me with sad eyes. I noticed that I somehow hurt his feelings. "I'm sorry Ray, I didn-" "Hush." With that he left and went to bed. I just slept on the couch so we can have some space.

2:00 a.m...

"Roc, why are you bothering me?! I'm sorry I beg you to stop bothering me. For god sakes Yn thinks I'm going crazy! She might just leave me for some other nigga and I don't want that. Oh, so that's how you feel? SHE LEFT YOU FOR A REASON! BE QUIET!" That's all I heard while I was trying to go to sleep. Ray talking to himself. And the thing is I really do think he's going crazy. This nigga is talking to himself. Or maybe that's what I just see and hear.  He's probably just freaking out because he's dead. Maybe that's all. Or probably because of the nightmare. All I know is that Ray better stop or ignore him or something cause I'm really scared of Ray now. I wanted to go see if he was really talking to Roc.

I got up slowly and tip toed to our bedroom. Luckily the door was cracked open. I peaked through the door to see Ray facing the wall talking to it. Then I saw the figure of Roc. He was telling the truth........

~Tee2wice