- How To Be A Cliche Quizilla Writer In 30 Different Ways! -
1) Never capitalize your places, names, or other titles.
2) Write in an unreadable block, not seperating any paragraphs. It's over rated!
3) Always write fanfic, anything original is not cool.
4) Always blab and complain about how your stories suck, which they probably do, but no one wants to read it.
5) Pretend like you listen to all these bands, but in all, you've never heard of them.
6) Never use commas, or any other punctuation mark such as semi-colons, colons, apostrophes, and so on.
7) Your character is always perfect, no faults, all the boys are in love with her, and she thinks she's ugly and fat. BORING! Everyone loves an empty shell character!
8) Your title has nothing to do with your story.
9) After a sentence, never use a space, you'll look like a nerd!
10) Your info box is filled with crap that no one will read.
11) The models for your characters are always the same so everyone's looks the same.
12) Your character is ALWAYS emo.
13) The character has a ridiculous name like Ti, Silver, Platinum, Faith, Hope, Paris, and so on. (If that is your name, sorry!)
14) Never use spell check, you're too lazy.
15) In your journal entries, you always ramble on about how hate your life, when you actuallyhave no real problems
16) Message a person asking if you can be in their story when you haven't done crap for them.
17) Use text language such as: OMG b3cki3! like sh3 soo d!dnt txt m3 b@ck! - Translation: Oh mi God Beckie! She didn't text me back!
18) Having random dreams and flashbacks in your story every five paragraphs. It's a blast from the past.
19) Ask people for critism, and then whine when they tell you the truth!
20) Your user name is named after your boyfriend/girlfriend.
21) Always start a story, but never finish it.
22) Change your profile picure every 10 to 20 minutes!
23) Have the same story as someone else, but change it just a little bit.
24) When someone messages you about how they like your story, you one word them. Then they think you're a bitch.
25) Use cuss words every five words to make your character seem tough.
26) Always have a love triangle! How original.
27) Fan a million people, but never write a story.
28) The parents are abusive, it's a new trend. Don't wanna break the cycle, now do we?
29) Choppy sentences are key.
30) Parents are dead, who has parents now anyways?
: Well, that's how you become a cliche Wattpad writer! Do none of the above if you actually want people to read your shiz! Good luck, if you do. ;) (this is from Quizilla if you've already read it, and no, I'm not stealing from myself!)