Old Friends

The next day I decide to handle business with the mexican. I get up from the bed me and Kasen bought and went to the bathroom. I was relieved that my girl moment was over. I brushed my teeth,rinsed my mouth, and washed my face.I then went to the closet and picked out my out fit,white ripped skinny jeans,black and white chucks,black tank top, and a white jean jacket with black stars around it. I then went to the mirrow did my hair and then kissed Kasen and wrote him a note letting him know where I was going.A couple minutes later I walk to the garage and pick the black and white benz.I hopped in and sped off.

I pulled up at Jasmine's house and I must say shawty got a nice house. I got out and made sure I had my gun ready.I put it in my purse and walked towards the house. I knocked and waited. A couple minutes later she unlocked the door and I walked in. She led me to her living room and we sat down."I wanted to talk to you about the events that went down these past couple months"she says. "Aight make it quick though I got to go make some money" I say not really caring. "Well all I wanted to say was I feel like we shouldnt be fighting,I know ive messed up and I know I broke the code but I got the karma that came from it...I lost my bestfriend." she says. "You made that decision I will take it into consideration though" I say. "Ok" she says. I get up and I walk to her front door. "Oh yeah Dezmond the mexicans are suppose to be at club 1 O 1 tonight" she says. "Ok" I say back. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I got in my benz and I decided the park was good place to go before I made this quick money. I drove to the park and sat on a swing and just thought. I mean she was my bestfriend but if she broke the code before she could do it again but I think she learned her lesson,but still she broke that code I cant trust her. I sat there for a couple minutes arguing with myself in head until a female voice interuppted me. I looked up and It was Marissa,my face lit up when I seen her. "Hey M&M!!!" I say with alot of excitement. "Hey Dee" she says back with a warm smile. She sat on the swing next to me and we started to talk. "When I walked up you seemed bothered by something" she says. "I have a old friend she betrayed me and she wants me to forgive her I dont know what to do" I say. "Well there is a such things as second chances give her one if she messes that one up cut her off" she says. "Thanks I guess I will" I say. Just then my pager went off. "Look M&m COME TO CLUB 1 o 1 TONIGHT" I start to yell at her "Ok she says. I drive to my downtown area and wait for the people I gotta sale to. I was all most finished when I was surrounded by a bunch of squad cars. If they think they was taking me they got niggas fooled I locked my door and put a ski mask on. I grabbed the rifle from the back of the car and I put the car in drive. I started to drive and I could hear the cars behind me I knew exactly were to go. I drove to the warehouse and one of the workers let me in and locked the place up. He told me to go upstairs and get in the panick room. I got in and it brought me to Kasens basement. I was relieved. I walked in and Kasen knew what had happened already. He shook his head and then laughed. "We going to club 1 O 1 tonight" I say. "How you goin tell me where im going?" he asks. I give him a seductive smile "Because you know the things I can do to you if you dont" I say. I then start massaging his neck.  "I...guess....I...will....go" He barely makes out. I guess the massage was working. I smiled then kissed him. I then went upstairs to get ready for tonight. I didnt wanna wear a dress so I put on some fish net stockings,some shorts that stop above my thigh,A black and red Bob Marley tank top and my red chucks. I let my hair stay down and put a black beanie over it.I tucked some blunts in it and went downstairs to wait on Kasen.

A couple minutes later he came down and my baby was fresh he had on his blue chucks,his khakis and a white shirt,simple but sexy. He gave my shorts a look and said "baby imma have to watch you tonight he says. I give him a laugh and we got the garage. We sat there a good 15 minutes fighitng arguing over the blue or red lambo. He finally gave in and we got in the red lambo. We arrived at the club 30 minutes later and it wa spacked everybody and they momma's was trying to get in. We found a parking space and Kasen got out and opened my door. I got out and we went towards the door,the good thing was we didnt have to wait in line I put my charm on the securty guard and he let us in on the spot. We walked in and it was packed there were people dancing,people,smoking,and bitches sucking. I looked all over the place until I found Marissa tonight she had me as her guard,dont get me wrong now she is pretty but these bitches in here try to run over girls like her.Marissa ran over to me and gave me a big hug. I introduced her to Kasen and told him to go to V.I.P with the homies I would be there in a minute. Me and Marissa went to the dance floor and started doing our thang we had niggas trying to dance and niggas that came to the club with they girls watching us. I was soo into the music and stuff I didnt see Marissa trying to fight some nigga off her. He was pushing her I could tell this dude was drunk.I walked over to were they were and I pushed Marissa behind me. I pulled up my shirt and he saw the strap and walked away. We decided to just go to the V.I.P section and chill with the crew. I introduced Marissa to everybody. They all greeted her with open arms. Thats when I saw the mexicans..................................................................................................................................................................................................

*UMM GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS LATER DOEE IM PISSED THE FUCK OFF IF YOU GUYS GET THE CHANCE LOOK UP BENNING HILLS MUDER ON GOOGLE MY 2 COUSINS GOT ARRESSTED FOR THAT THERE INNOCENT THOUGH I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR A WHILE IM JUS SOO PISSED AND CANT THINK STR8 GUYS COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE :)* -Destini=)