Chapter 26: Wanted Man....Vampire

Love you guys <3 Remember, theres only ONE book you can put Funny as a tag, and then put Scary afterwards. 

I STRONGLY suggest listening to this vid. Stick with it, and you might just get a glimpse of an upcoming scene. (cough cough) ;)

~It's hard to imagine, but one day you will end up like me.

~Don't put you life in someones hands, their bound to steal it away.

**************

I froze in my place, and looked at Dimitri for help. He at the moment looks as scared as I am. A form of people circled around us, and I spotted Emilia. Her face looks completely worried, but she stayed out of the way.

The tension is drifting in the air like dust, and slowly suffocating me. I’m shaking slightly in my costume, and I have the urge to lift up my good, and hide in the corner.

Valentine came into my view to the right, and slowly walked up to Dimitri, his hands clenched. Dimitri bowed his head slightly, and backed away, “She’s all yours your Highness, I am truly sorry. I didn’t mean too— I didn’t know you had--“

“Get down on your knees, and beg,” he demanded, his black cape slightly flowing from a invisible wind.

He reluctantly got on one knee, and looked around him at the guests. Valentine cleared his throat loudly, and Dimitri put the other knee down. He completely lowered the upper part of his body, and clenched his hand’s together.

“Meet me in my office in five minutes, or I will decapitate you,” he spit out. He turned around, avoiding my gaze, and walked out of the room. Dimitri followed afterwards, his head bowed. He mumbled apologies as he left.  I stood in my place, watching them leave.

I whirled around to the audience of guests, “What the hell just happened?” I threw my hands up, and slapped them down at my sides. Non of them answered, just continued to stare at me. I covered my face, feeling like I was going to cry at any moment.

“Come here,” Emilia said gently, and pulled me into a hug. She waved off the audience, “Nothing to see here! Please continue with your business,” she barked at the guests. They scattered, muttering to themselves and gossiping.

Camilia pulled my arm, and we walked out of the room, and began walking in the hallway, my legs struggled to keep up, “Where are we going!” I yelled, and halted.

Camilia put her hands on her hips, and Emilia mimicked her, “Sweetie, you need to come with us, before Valentine comes—“

“No! I’m done! If he wants to kill me, I don’t care. I don’t even know why I’m here!” They both scrunched their faces, “I’m not Natalie Chang or whatever her name is! I was kidnapped by your psycho—“

A gloved hand clamped over my mouth, “Sorry sisters, she must of found our wine cabinet. I assure you she is drunk,” Valentines voice assured them. Their faces look blank, and they both tilted their head slightly as his spoke.

I waved my hand in their face, “Don’t listen to him!” I screamed in their faces. Their faces stayed blank, and looking at Valentine.

“Go back to your rooms,” he commanded.

Emilia snapped her head out of its tilted position, and brushed past me, Camilia did the same shortly after.

Valentine grabbed the back of my neck, and pulled me down the hallway, “Scream and I’ll cut your tongue out,” he snapped. We arrived inside the Ball Room, and he shoved me against the wall by the entrance. He put two fingers in his mouth and whistled. Everyone turned their attention to him.