i'm falling for the school asshole...but are we falling together? 17

hehe ok next chap like I promised :D

oh n 4 all u ppl who r my awesome fans (:

did u guys get the broadcast i sent out?

just wondering bc idk if it works lol

I luv u guys SO much!!! <3! lol

.........................................................................................................

Chapter 17

Jamie's POV

The next morning I woke up to a pounding on my door.

"5 more minutes mom..." I moaned sleepily and tried to bury my head deeper in the pillow.

The pounding only drew louder and then I heard a voice that didn't sound anything like my mom, shout, "Dixon! Omg! Get your butt up! We're gonna be late for school, lazy ass!"

What the...shit zhu..? o.O

"5 more freaking minutes!" I shouted at the door and slammed the pillow over my head.

The next thing I knew there was a big crash and I jumped up in bed and screamed bloody murder.

I looked to the door with my mouth hanging open to see it half broken and...oh my god...Josh standing at the door with his arms crossed and glaring me.

"What the fuck did you just do to my door??" I shrieked furiously ay him.

"What does it look like I did? I had to forcefully break it down because SOMEONE wouldn't get their lazy butt out of bet." he replied nonchalant.

"Oooh that's it. I am calling the police on you..." I said threateningly as I got out of bed.

I stomped my way over to my dresser and grabber my phone. As I was about to press the talk button, he grabbed my wrist and pried the phone out of my hand. I tried to reach for it, but he held it way up high, too high for me to reach. Being the stubborn person that I am, I still tried to reach for it. I jumped up and grabbed his arm, trying hopelessly to bring it down, while he just stood there and chuckled at my pathetic attempts. Hmph. -.-

Then I had an idea. :D

I reached my hands towards his ribs and started tickling him. Hehe.

The next thing I know he's jumped halfway across the room with a "GAH!"

He had this completely shocked and lost look on his face, as if he hadn't figured out exactly what's happened yet. That look did it; I just started bursting out laughing.

"You-You should've seen your HAHA face!" I managed to get out while slapping my knee hysterically. "and you went-you went 'GAH!' like a little girl! HAHAHA!"

I should have known I was going a little too far with that, but being the oblivious person that I am...I just kept laughing, not noticing the fact that he had very calmly put my phone on my bed and was slowly advancing towards me.

The next thing I knew, my back was on the ground with him on top of me, straddling my hips. For a second I was just shocked and then I realized the position we were in tried to squirm my way out from under him. But being the huge football player that he is, he, of course, didn't move an inch. Instead, he just wagged his finger at me with a huge grin on his face. "Nu-uh-uh" I heard him say. Then his hands came closer and I realized what he was going to do. Oh shit...

.........................................................................................................

Hope u like the story so far :D

VOTE AMD COMMENT? :D

Hey guys. taking a break from wattpad. sorry for all of u guys waiting for a new chapter. don't kill me! :o lol but i promise i will be back :D thanks for hanging in there and reading my story. u guys r absolutely amazing (: