Chapter Four: Sleeping with the enemy

| Chapter 4 |

Sleeping with the enemy

After dinner, I limped my way up the stairs. Yup, you heard me correctly, I was now limping. Why you may ask? Because at dinner, I tried to enjoy mom’s homemade chicken pot pie but I couldn’t because a little demon was kicking me under the table.

Of course I suspect it was Zane who was kicking me but I couldn’t prove anything because every time I looked at him after each kick, he either was “innocently” eating his food or “innocently” talking to my parents. For someone who claimed that they hate chicken pot pie, he was sure eating the hell out of it.

I tried to get my revenge and kick him too but somehow I ended up kicking my dad who did not appreciate me kicking him.

Angie, who stayed for dinner also trailed behind me and closed the door behind her as we entered my room.

“I hate him.’ I groaned. I sat down at the edge of my bed while Angie took a seat on one of my bean bag chairs.

“Don’t let him get to you.” She replied.

“I can’t help it,” I whined, “I had the best revenge plan and he ruined it.”

“Then come up with another plan.”

“I don’t know.” I sighed.

“Okay let’s talk about this later but right now let’s play 20 questions while painting each others nails.”

“Okay.” I smiled. Before I moved away, Angie and I always made each other better by painting each others nails and playing twenty questions.

I got up from my bed and semi-limped towards my closet; my leg felt slightly better but I still couldn’t walk straight on it. On the shelf of my closet was the bag of my nail polishes and an at home nail salon kit which my mom got me for my birthday two years ago. I made my way back to my room and planted my ass on the bean bag chair across from Angie.

“Do you want to do your nails first or ask the questions first?” I asked.

“Nails please.”

“Okay then pick a color.” I said, handing her the bag.

So here’s how the game works; since Angie wants to have her nails painted first, I will paint her nails any color she wants at the same time I will ask her 20 questions which consist of brutal, hard hitting questions that would be hard to answer and since I know that she twitches everytime she lies and she knows that I tug on my hair, its gonna be hard to lie to each other.

“I picked the colors.” she announced, waving the colors in my face. I quickly grabbed them from her hands and she kicked off her shoes. I began painting her toenails with the black and gold nail polish she picked out.

“First question,' I said, clicking my tongue, “Tell me everything about this new boyfriend of yours and I mean everything.

She chuckled. “His name is Wentz and he's 26—”

I cut her off. “Wait, does he know your only 17?”

She nodded, “Yes but he said that age is nothing but a number.”

“Mmph,” I muttered, “Go on.”

“He's in a band called leblue and he's just this carefree guy that looks at life at this point of view that I can't even explain.”

As an afterthought she added. “And he has a really big penis.”

My eyes widen and I looked at her like she had three heads. “How the hell do you know?”

She let out a chuckle. “I walked in on him using the shower.”

“Okay,” I said slowly, “Are you still a virgin?” I smirked.

Angie looked guiltily at the floor, not answering my question. “Whoa, Angie.” I gasped.

She still didn't say anything. “So who and when did you loose your virginity?”

“It was with your brother.” She whispered, barely enough for me to hear.

“What?!” I screeched. Loosing control of the nail polish, it spilled all over Angie's foot but its not like she noticed since she was rolling on the floor, laughing her head off with tears running down her face. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

“You think sleeping with my brother is funny?” I yelled.

“No,” She scoffed, “But the fact that you actually believed me is hilarious.”

“Wait,” I said, “so you lied about sleeping with my brother or about not being a virgin?”

“Both.” She laughed. I examined her face for any sign of twitching.

“Okay.” I breathed out a sigh of relief, thankful that there was nothing going on between my brother and my best friend.

I cleaned off Angie's foot and we continued with our game until both of our nails were done and we ran out of questions.

“Are you staying over?” I asked her.

Before she could answer, Zane barged in like he owns the room and planted himself in the center of my bed. Did I mention that he was only wearing boxers so his eight packs were all out. Angie and I exchanged looks and then went back to staring at Zane.

“Can I help you?” I sneered. At the same time, I tried very hard not to drool at his chest but it was very hard since his chest looks like it was carved perfectly from marbled stone and I just wanted to run my hands all over it. It didn't help that he had his hair tied back and he looked even more beautiful without all that hair in his face.

Damn him to hell for being so handsome.

“Look fatty patty,” He said, smirking and I gave him a dirty look, “You've been gone for a while but when I sleep over, I usually sleep in your room.”

“Why can't you sleep in Aiden's room or the guest room?” Angie asked.

“It's not like its your business but Aiden's bed is too small, the bed in the guest room is too hard and hurts my back and this bed is perfect for me.” He yawned and made himself more comfortable on my bed. He immediately started snoring.

What the hell is wrong with him?

Angie got up from her chair and walked towards my door. “I need to go. See you tomorrow.”

“Please don't leave me alone with him.” I plead.

“Sorry but my mom been on edge with me ever since I've started dating Wentz.” She quickly walked out, leaving me with him.

But I do have options; I don't have to sleep in my room but their not good options. I'm now too big to sleep in bed with my parents and Zane was right, the bed in the guest room is so uncomfortable and now I remember why. Ever since I could remember, my grandmother had always hated my mother because she thought my mom was a gold digger and was only with my dad for his money and mom decide to get revenge when dad refused to put my grandparents in a hotel whenever they visit and the bed is there so their visit days will shorten.

So I guess I'm sleeping with the enemy.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE (50)

COMMENT (5)

Sorry for the lonnggggg wait but i've been ssooo  busyy and my computer was fucked up but anywhoo sorry for the sucky chapter....it will get better