Chapter 34

Chapter 34

                                                                                       *Chastity*           

Mr. Kingsley was trying to run as fast as he could but it was all in vain because I had a bucket full of water balloons. Homer Simpson from “The Simpsons” ran along with me cheering me up, “Attack!” I threw a fat red balloon and it hit right on Mr. Kingsley’s butt.

I heard loud thudding noises. They were coming from Mr. Kingsley; apparently he had got hold of a large green bucket and gigantic water balloons were falling down in that bucket from the sky. Shit I was dead.

That’s when I woke up and realized that the loud thudding noises were actually the sound of someone knocking on my room’s door. Rubbing my eyes I got up from my bed and opened the door. Maybe Blaze really wanted to die. What else could be reason? He was trying to everything to make me angry. He woke me up from a lovely dream and as I would like to believe, he had changed the course of my dream as well. I’m sure Mr. Kingsley wouldn’t have caught hold of the green bucket and gigantic balloons otherwise. The damn knocking thud had messed it up.

“Blaze…why?”

“You have to listen to me sis,” he ran towards my bed and sat down on it. He looked hyper and excited.

“Son,” I sat down on the bed next to him. “Are you on drugs?”  

“Me? No! Vivienne confessed to lying to Tia about us.”

“Yay! Can I sleep now?”

I was honestly trying hard not to fall down flat on my face, I was that sleepy. My soft cushy bed and fluffy pillow was calling my name and I also had Mr. Kingsley to deal with. He wasn’t getting away this time…maybe I could get a water hose…yeah that could work.

“Are you even paying attention,” my idiot brother held my shoulders and shook me hard.

“I am listening quit that!”

“Vivienne was lying. She confessed to lying to Tia…she thought she had a chance with me. I had thought of her as my best friend and she…Sick woman.” He got up from the bed and started to walk pensively around the room.

“You actually love Tiana?” that caught me my by surprise and stopped picturing Mr. Kingsley being run over by a lawn over driven by be.

“Yes Chas of course why do you think I missed school today? I had to clear out things with Vivienne. I was hoping there was some misunderstanding but it was her who messaged Tia.”

“That bitch…I knew there was something wrong about her.” I was shocked that someone could drop that low. I could never stand her but I didn’t say anything because I knew that Blaze loved her as a friend. Her prissy attitude was too much of a problem for me to deal with. She had been with Blaze since we were kids and she just destroyed everything on a whim.

“You won’t believe it…she was acting like a psycho…she didn’t seem like Vivienne at all. It was as if she was possessed by someone else. I just lost my best friend and my girlfriend.” He plopped down on the bed disheartened.

“Enough with the drama queen attitude Blazey. It’s time to set things right.”

***

                                                                              +Tiana+