chapter 4

I pull my wrestling shoes out of my bag, taking a seat next to Nala. Nala is one of my good friends at wrestling. But don't let her 5'2, brown curly hair and big brown eyes fool you, he is pure evil! I laugh at the thought of Nala being an evil demon in a girls body. When she notices, she looks at me with a confused expression.

"What's got you all giggly, Leona?" She asked, her glassy brown eyes focused on my green ones. Before I can reply, she turns away from me and stares at someone. Typical Nala to zone me out. I pout as I look around her to see what she was looking at. Obviously, she would be looking at a boy, but just not any boy, she's eye raping the poor boy Jose. She has had a thing for him since last year and has not made one move. NO and the thing that pisses me off is he has a thing for her to!!! But hes to shy to make a move, so most of practice their always looking at each other and passing glances. I see the way he looks at her when shes not looking, he wants her. I shake my head as I finish tying my shoes. 

I was lost in my world of thought when a hand wrapped around my arm and yanked me up into someones hard chest. Waves of shocks went up my arm leaving my wolf inside purring. A growl escaped my lips as I snarled at the only person who has the balls enough to grab me like that. All the other people would never dare to do that. I look into his brown eyes which shine with smugness. 

"Let me go!" I growled in his face. This didn't seem to faze him because he continued to hold me. I slammed my fist into his chest, making him stumble back let me go. Nala sat on the floor, looking up in shock at the viciousness between us two. 

"Remember, we have a wrestling match," Luke breathed. Obviously, the punch I gave him knocked the air out of his lungs. I opened my mouth to respond, when the sound of a door being slammed open brought my attention to the front of the gym.

"OK everybody bring it in to the circle!" My coach yelled. He's a cool coach, mid 20s, kinda buff but not really, and has the mind of a teenager. That's why all the people on the wrestling team love him. As we brought it in to the circle, a mouth watering scent hit me and I sighed in annoyance. I didn't bother turning around to look at him as he took a seat behind me on the orange mat. Really, out of all the places he can choose to sit at, he sat right behind me. I can feel his warm breath hitting my neck, and the hairs on my arms and neck stand up. I pull myself a little more from him.

 "So I want you guys to pair up with the opposite gender and I want you guys to go over the moves we learned over the last week of summer OK. Go!" And with that, my coach left the little gym and left to god knows where. I was quick to get on my feet and run to my friend Trevor. I was ok with wrestling him, he only stood about a few inches taller then me. His light brown hair working with his pale skin and light brown eyes. He just got his braces off and it's just the cutest thing.

*Not as cute as our mate* My wolf chimmed in my head. 

*Shut up!* 

"Hey Trevor, wanna be my partner?"  I asked coming up to him. Another reason I chose to wrestle with him is because hes also a werewolf and can handle my strength. If I wrestle a human, lets just say it wont be a fair fight. Trevor nods his head and we head to a circle in the back. The whole time I can feel someones eyes on me, burning holes in the back of my head. I turn and see its Luke staring over here. His brown eyes focused intently on Trevor beside me. I smiled in victory and turned to Trevor. We got in starting position and started our drills on each other. 

 Thirty minutes passed by with Trevor and I drilling. I have pinned him a good 10 times already while he has yet to. Just when I was starting to go soft on him, he snaps my head down and grips my chin with his arm wrapping around my neck and pulls it down on the mat and quickly moves to my side, digging his head in my stomach and flipping me over his back and onto the map. I land with a thump and he falls on top of me grabbing my arms and locking them so he can pin me. As quick the move started, it ended. His once grip on me was yanked off, and I look up from the mat to find Luke holding Trevor by the neck off the ground. A look of pure hate seethed from Luke as he threw Trevor on  the ground and started advancing on him. Trevor stood up from the ground and a low growled echoed from his throat, that only other were wolfs can hear, and I can feel the panic rise in me.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Trevor snarled at Luke, which made Luke a hell of a lot more pissed.

*Stand down, remember your place Coleman, I'm your future alpha!*  Luke responded back through the mind link. Meaning there is no wall up and we can all hear their argument threw the mind link.,

*No alpha would do that unless they had a reason!* Trevor growled back.

*I SAID STAND DOWN!* And just like that, Trevor turned his back and stormed out of the room, with everybody in the room staring after him in shock. Only the werewolf understand, as they heard into the whole conversation through the mind link. The humans thinking it was just a simple argument between two hot head teenage boys. Luke looked back me, a flash of worry covered his face as he skimmed his eyes over my body. What the hell?! I flicked him off as I ran behind Trevor to make sure he was okay. I follow Trevor's scent into the boys locker room and walk inside. Good thing it was the end of school, because not many guys were in here, except for the few stray that were emptying their locker. They gave me weird looks as I glared at them. 

I follow Trevor's scent to the back of the locker room where I find him in his boxers. I stop as my eyes assess him. His light brown hair coming over his face and sticking to his neck from the sweat and the sweat dripping down his oh so nice toned body. Trevor wasn't the one to have a husky, muscular body like Luke, Trevor had that skinny ripped body that had lines from his muscles everywhere. Trevor seemed to sense me, because he turned around and gave a me a sly smile. 

"You do know this is the boys locker room, right?" Trevor smiled. 

"Yeah, I do know, but I wanted to make sure you were ok." I smile back as I take a seat on the bench next to his locker. 

"Hey, don't let Luke piss you off. Hes just a big jerk ok," I can feel my wolf growl inside my head from my insult towards our mate. 

"Yeah, I know. Its just that he pisses me off so much, the way he treats girls like trash, and the way he pushes kids around! I just wanna punch him in the face so badly!" Trevor growled as he slammed his fist in to the locker. That's when a thought came into my head, and an evil smirk played on my face.

"Hey, Trevor... wanna help me out with something?"

"Like what?" Trevor looked at me unsure.

"What I'm going to tell you is information you can not tell anybody. Not even your parents. Not even your best friends!" I warned and he nodded his head.

"I am Luke's mate," Trevor's eyes widen and he stumbled back. 

"I didn't mean what I said about punching him in the face you know!" Trevor pulled his hands up in defense. I cant blame him, mates are very possessive of each other and also since I'm Luke's mate, that means I'm future Luna. 

"Its ok, I wanna punch Luke in the face also, he pisses me off!" I smiled. Trevor still looked unsure but took a seat in front of me. 

"And I need your help." I pleaded. Trevor agreed.. Oh this is going to be great!