Jane's Driving

( Jane the Killer makes an appearance in this chapter)

Sally: I WANT TO GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK

Masky & Hoody: NO

Sally: but, Slendy always takes me :(

Jack: But, he left US in charge while he was away

Aiko: *sitting on the couch with Masky & Hoody* Why not it'll be fun

Jeff: NO DON'T SAY THAT SHE'LL HEAR

Jane: *bursts in threw the wall* WHHHOOO ASKED ABOUT THE AMUSEMENT PARK~

Ben: *just woke up and sees Jane* OH GOSH, RUN PEOPLE RUN!

Jane: *grabs Ben by the shirt and walks over to Aiko* would you like to go to the amusement park~

Aiko: *is a little creeped out by Jane* s-sure? Just let me dye my hair and we can go

Jeff: why?

Aiko: i got bored, so today  i will dye it black

Jane: *sings and didn't hear what AIiko said after sure* OFF TOOOO THE CAR~ *also grabs Jeff and Sally on the way out busting through another wall*

Jeff & Ben: MASKY, HOODY, SAVE US!!

Masky & Hoody: *whistles and walks away*

Sally: YOU'RE THE WORST BABYSITTERS EVER

Aiko: what's wrong with the amusement park?

Jeff: NOTHING, IT'S JANE'S DRIVING!!!!

~in the car on the way there after Aiko dyed her hair~

Aiko was sitting in the back seat in-between a Ben holding his head screaming for the ride to be over and Sally on the other side screaming at Jane to stop the car.

Jeff: *was in front seat* JANE SLOW THE HECK DOWN *holds the dash board*

Jane: fwaahahhahahahah *speeds up more when she sees a yellow light*

Aiko: MAY SLENDY HELP US ALL!!

~At the amusement park~

Jane: * got out of car and pokes the people in the back seat* get up sleepy heads~

Everyone was passed out including Jeff. When everyone was awake they thanked the stars that they were alive.

Jane: hey, that's over exaggerating a bit too much

Aiko & Jeff & Sally & Ben: NO IT ISN'T

The creepypastas entered the amusement park with Jane paying, and Sally immediately pointed to the newest ride...... a roller coaster that said "DEATH TO THE MAX"

Aiko: uhhhhh are you sure Sally?

Sally: yes! thats why we came here~

Everyone waited in line after eating cotton candy at Ben's request, and were the last people to ride the roller coaster. Sally sat in the second row to the front all by herself, Ben was in the row behind Sally with Jane by his side eating cotton candy and at the very front row sat Aiko and Jeff.

The ride started slowly with Ben looking like he was about to puke. Then the Ride dropped down Suddenly and went into sharp turns and even went backwards. During this Ben was hugging a laughing Jane, Sally was giggling and screaming waving Charlie in the air and Jeff holding his hands up in the air enjoying the ride. While Jeff was doing that Aiko forgot to buckle her seat belt, and was outside the rollercoaster swinging on the side, holding on for dear life.

Jeff: *finally notices Aiko hanging off the roller coaster* enjoying the ride? *laughs*

Aiko: NOOO I JUST WANT TO GET DOWN T-T

~When the ride was over, after 10min. of Aiko hanging off the rollercoaster~

Aiko: *On Jeff's back, being carried by him* i just want to go home T-T

Jeff: *chuckles*

Ben: *was looking green and had one arm hanging over Sally's shoulder* me toooooooooooooooo

Jane: *sighs* okay i'll drive you home

Everyone besides Jane: NOOOOOOOO!

~After the horrifying drive home,it was 12 p.m. at creepypasta's house~

Jeff hears running water in the bathroom in the middle of the night and goes to find out who is still up at this hour. He finds Aiko in the bathroom with blond hair dye.

Jeff: what are you doing?

Aiko: *hurriedly puts the dye on her hair* dyeing my hair blond again, so that girl Jane won't recognise me.

            (picture of the car ride to the amusement park is in the multimedia)