Chapter 112.

"God, I am coming!" I shout on my way to the door.

I glance at the clock on the desk, it is almost four in the morning. Who the hell is it? Even in my drunken state, my mind begins to race. What If it is Hardin? Its been over three hours since I drunk dialed him but how would he find me? When I swing the door open, I find Trevor standing at the door. Disappointment stings in my chest and I wipe my eyes. I feel just as drunk now as I did when I laid down.

"Sorry for waking you but you but do you have my phone?" He asks. What?

"Huh?" I say and back into the room so he can enter.

"I think our phones got switched, I have yours and I think you grabbed mine on accident." He tells me and holds my phone out in his palm.

"I was going to wait until the morning but yours just wouldn't stop ringing and ringing." He tells me.

"Oh." Is all I say, I walk over and open my purse. Sure enough Trevor's phone is sitting on top of my wallet.

"I'm sorry I must have grabbed yours in the car." I apologize and hand it to him.

"It's okay. I am really sorry for waking you up. Your the only woman I know who looks just as beautiful when she wakes up as she did.." He is cut off by banging at the door.

"What the hell is this? Party in Tessa's room?" I yell and stomp to the door. It's probably a hotel employee complaining from the noise of Trevor banging on my door so late.. then again I don't think he was actually banging as loud as I thought.

Whoever is at the door begins to pound their fist on the door, they aren't happy.

"Tessa! Open this damn door!!" Hardin's voice booms through the barrier and I stop in my tracks.

Trevor's face pales slightly and I actually feel bad for him. Hardin finding him in my room won't go over well, regardless of what he came for.

"Hide in the bathroom." I say to Trevor and his eyes widen.

"What? I can't hide in the bathroom." He says and I realize how ridiculous that idea is.

"Open the fucking door!" Hardin yells again and I hear his foot hit the door. repeatedly.

I look at Trevor again before opening the door, trying to memorize his handsome face before Hardin mutilates it.

"I am coming!" I yell back at him and open the door halfway to find a fuming Hardin, dressed in all black. Instead of his thick boots he is wearing plain black converse. I've never seen him in any shoes except his boots, I like these new shoes. I am getting distracted.

 He pushes the door open and goes right for Trevor but I grab his shirt to stop him.

"You think you can get her drunk and come in her fucking hotel room!" Hardin screams at him and tries to move forward. I know he isn't trying as much as he could because I would surely be on the floor, not holding him by his thin shirt.

"I wasn't.. I" Trevor begins.

"Hardin stop it! You can't go around beating people up!" I shout and tug at his shirt.

"Yes.. I can though!" He says loudly.

"Trevor, go back to your room so I can talk some sense into him. I am sorry for his crazy ass behavior." I say and Trevor almost laughs at my word choice but one look from Hardin silences him.

"Crazy ass behavior?" Hardin turns to me as Trevor leaves the room.

"Yes crazy! You can't just show up here and barge in my room trying to beat Trevor up." I tell him.