Starting My Experience Off, With a Stalker

A/N: so im sorry i havent been around. Sorry sorr sorry. please dont chew my head off. im afraid that might be painful. (: I tried to make this chapter a little longer, cause schools about to start and thats gonna seriously take away my writing time. so yeah. I had no time whatsoever to edit, so if you see somethign wrong,  please do not hesitate to point it out. Harshness all appreciated. thank you guys(:

Kace(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Everything snapped back into existance as one of the van doors slammed. I glanced over my shoulder out the window that was behind us. Luckily for me, what I was looking for was easily found. One giant, green sign stood, with Camp Fortson written in large curvy font. Although I was excited to be here, it pained me to know I would have to move soon.

    It seemed Jacob had woken up somewhere between Atlanta and here because his gaze was staring back into mine when I looked at him.

    "Glad to know you'll be up until sometime tomorrow. You slept the majority of the trip." he smiled and laughed. I was so tempted to tell him that he did the same, but I decided to let it go. It was probably one of the better options I would make this week.

    "Told you I didn't sleep at all last night. I really wasn't kidding." as hard as I tried, I couldn't keep my smile held back. It was useless trying around him... I just wished he felt the same....

    "It's okay, you're not the only one. I woke up sometime soon after we got through Atlanta, and I was the only kid conscious." I knew that feeling.... But I didn't mind being the only one awake. That just made it easier to fall back asleep, in his arms....

    God I was so love drunk. I had to get over this before school started back. My friends would see straight through any lies I told, and I would never, ever hear the end of it. I was always saying there was no such thing as love under the age of eighteen. And here I was, almost swearing by it.

                "There you go again. Five hours wasn't enough?" he laughed behind me. I almost wished he would accidentally hit his head on the window. Not enough to do anything, but enough to hurt. I started to turn around to say something, but his grip on my waist got noticably tighter. He had to stop with that. Although I didn't mind the feelings he gave me, I didn't want to discuss them, and that's what my friends were all about....

                I must've really zoned out again, because reality shot back at me when Paul opened the back door and started pulling out suitcases. Jacob instinctively jerked up and away from me, because if Paul saw us, he might get the wrong idea. And if the wrong idea was recieved, we could get in loads of trouble.

    I sat still a moment, waiting to completely regain consciousness. You usually didn’t want to talk to me when I had just woken up. It generally wasn’t a pleasant conversation.

    I couldn’t believe all the sleep I was getting. I often stayed up all night, and took a two hour nap that more than made up for it. But I guess I had just been so comfortable, felt so safe and secure….

    I had to get over this. Somehow, some way. I leaped out of the van with a sudden burst of energy, determination. I lugged my over-sized, over packed suitcase out of the van, and waited to regain my strength. Of course, the girls’ cabin was up the hill.

   And I let him catch me by surprise, again.

   “Need some help with that?” Jacob asked, all but stealing my ungodly heavy luggage from me. He didn’t really give me a choice, so I just walked up the hill with him. We walked slow, and silently.