Dinner

147 Years Later

"Welcome back home Miss Hart." Alex my family driver opened the door and helped me out of the car. 

 "Thank you." I've been away from my home town for almost 5 years. "Go on up to the house, I'll bring your bags up." He said pointing to the house.

The Hart plantation home. It was a large house with the orignal structure and look. I walked up the stairs; they creaked as I stepped on each one. I stood at the door for several moments. I opened it slowly and stepped in.

"Hello?" I called out to the foyer. I was shell shocked, everything was still the same just as I left it five years ago. A huge elagant staircase was to the right, off to the left was the dinning room which led to the kitchen, to the right by the stairs was sitting room, a huge glass chanderler hung from the ceiling, the flooring was marble which had a large flower design right in the center.

"Not a lot has changed, huh?" I heard a very frimaler voice. I looked at the top of the stairs there she stood; my gran.

Rose Hart, my grandmother she was tall, mid sixty's, she had light blonde silvery hair, light brown eyes, she wore a white cream suit; nude heels, and gold jewerly; I always remembered her being a very classy lady.

"Gran." I said quitely, she walked down the stairs to meet me. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Its been along time Demetria." She whispered in my ear. "To long." I said back.

"Come on, lets get you settled." She pulled me up the stairs and down the hall, probably to my room. We stopped at my door. She opened it, and we stepped inside.

My room, hadn't really changed. There was white wire framed bed with white bedding and light pink sheets, a large chest sat at the end of the bed, light cream dresseres and night stands, a desk sat in the left corner of the room, the walls were covered in a floral design, a flat screen sat in to corner of the room, two doors were on the west wall, which I was the bathroom and closet, two large white chairs sat around the tv, and a huge bay window let in the most light.

"I updated it alittle since you last visited." She said walking further into the room. "I see." I walked in and took a good look at my room. "In a little while I'm having some people over." Gran took a seat on my bed.

"Really? Who?" I knew a lot of people, from Madisonville; since it is my home town. "The Shaws, remember Lucas? You two used to play together when you were little?" She asked; I remember him a little.

"Yeah, he's the one that pushed me into the mud pile." I laughed at the memory. "Thats right." Gran said laughing.

"Hmm, you do rememeber your old life." She stood up and walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. She pulled me into another hug. "How could I forget it?" I whispered back to her.

"I'll have your bags sent up, and you can get ready. Something nice."  She stepped out of the room, after she shut the door I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I heard a knock.

"Come in." The door opened slowly and an older lady stepped in with two of my suitcases. "Hello." She said with a smile. "My name is Anna." She placed my bags on my bed and unzipped them. "Hello, I'm Demetria."

"Well its nice to meet you, Demetria." She said with a little nod. "Like wise." I sat up, she started to unpack my bags but then she quickly stopped.

"I hope you don't mined me unpacking for you." She told me. "Oh no its fine but you don't have to do it; I can." I told her. "No, sweety. Its my job." She said sweetly. "Oh." I just smiled at her.

"Now, what are you planning to wear tonight?" I'm guessing she was refering to my sweat pants and graphic tee.

"Oh I'm not sure." Anna, started to put away my t-shirts. I stood up and walked over to my suitcases and started looking though them. After awhile the rest of my things had been brought up and most of it had been put away thanks to Anna.

I had settled on a black tank top with lace trim, a dark floral skirt, and simple black pumps; I left my hair wavy and had on light makeup. "Very pretty." Anna put a pile of jeans in the dresser.

"Thank you."

I heard a car pull in, I walked over to the window and saw a Black Rolls Royce Phantom park infront of the house. Three well dressed people stepped out of the car.

They soon entered the house. Anna left my room, to tell them I would be down in a couple minutes. I stood infront of the body lenght mirror for a few moments; I stepped out of my room and walked down the hall to the stairs. I started walking down the stairs when hey all turned their heads to watch me.

"Demetria; there you are." Gran took my hand and pulled me over to the three starngers but yet frimaler people. "Bethany, Aaron, Lucas, you remember my granddaughter Demetria."

"Oh Demetria look how tall you've gotten." Bethany pulled me into a tight hug; Bethany was a little taller than me, with a short blonde bob, green eyes, and she was wearing a pale pink dress with gold heels. I felt a little awkward; everyone else just chuckled.

"Well, why don't we move in to the dinning hall for dinner?" Gran suggested.

We slowly made our way to the dinning hall; we took our seats Bethany and Aaron were across from me, Lucas was on my right and my gran was at end of the table. 

"So, Demetria where did you go to school?" Aaron asked while taking a drink of water.

"New York." I said quickly. "Oh I love New York, its so romanic and beautiful. Wouldn't you agree Demetria?" Bethany asked.

"Yes. I love it in the winter." I said with a small nod. We ate, talked about New York and other things.

 We finished eating we gran suggested.

"Why don't Lucas and Demetria go catch up outside?" She said in a happy tone. "I think thats a wonderful idea. "Ok.." I said in soft tone.

Lucas and I walked out of the house and through the back doors. "So, how have you been?" I won't lie this was a bit weird. "I've beening doing good." I gave him a small smile. "Ok... I'm not going to lie this is awkward." I started to laugh. "I know!!" Lucas started to laugh with me; we stood there laugh for about a good ten minutes.

We started to walk towards the horse stable, which was my favorite place to be since I was a kid.

"What about your shoes?" Lucas pointed down to my heels; I quickly looked around. I noticed a pair of rubber boots sitting in the corner of the room. When he wasn't looking I quickly slipped out of my heels and into the boots.

"Ta-da!" I said skipping over to him. "Like them?" I said with a twirl. "Perfect." He started to laugh again. "Do you still ride?" He asked pointing to the horses in the stalls.

"Yeah.. I did a lot of it when I was in New York." I said stopping at a horses stall; I grabbed the horses bridal and started to pet its head. "What about you? I remember you being a big rider when we were little." I said. He touched the horses head and quickly put his hands into his pockets. "No, not for awhile." He said quietly."What made you stop?" I asked.

"You left."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having fun writing!!!!!!! YAY!! Make sure you tell me what you think... and stuff:)

If you read any off my other story I'll update soon or at least when I can... and if you don't read my other stories you really should!

Sorry for mistakes if there are some...

Comment&Vote!

-Paigey<3