Prologue

If someone had told me that I would wake up one morning, go to Wallmart, bump into a Greek God who I now live with, then I would have laughed in their face, pat their shoulder in mock sympathy, and walked away from the poor, clueless and delusional soul.

However, things didn't exactly go according to plan. Well, nothing in my life does.

Life just loves to mess with me. I mean, seriously. I was deemed a social pariah in high school, people were shit scared of me after I had punched a guy in College, which I was expelled for, and on top of all that, I get kidnapped.

Yes, me. The girl who punches people because they ask her out on a date, got kidnapped. The fucking girl who slashes tires at Wall Mart for fun.

Yep, you could say Life and I are B.F.F's.

But what scared me most out of the whole experience, was actually liking it. I mean honestly, what kind of sane human enjoys being kidnapped?

None, you say?

Correction! One.

Me.

And yes, I'm sane. Although that could be debatable... Anyway, that's not the point. The point is I'm liking being kept away from my life.

I don't exactly think that's normal. Maybe I'm not sane...

And the funniest part out of this whole experience is it all started with a mushroom.

Yep, you heard right.

A mushroom.

Seriously? Well don't be fooled. They are evil little rascals who team up with incredibly good looking people in kidnapping me. They used to be my favourite vegetable.

Well not any more. The little bastards betrayed me.

Anyway, where was I? Oh, right.

I like being kidnapped.

It's not that I like the idea of being kidnapped, it's the experience. Seriously, it's not everyday you get kidnapped, and if you play your cards right, you might enjoy it.

I did. But apparently I'm not mentally stable...

But anyway, it's not like if you're being kidnapped, you're automatically dead. And who knows, some people may be happy you're gone.

I knew my dad was.

And the funny thing is, I didn't overly miss people while I was gone. Yeah, sure I missed my brother, and my Mom, but that's pretty much it. My only friend moved to freakin' New York, the bloody lucky bastard.

He called everyday, so that was good. And before you guys all say, aww poor guy, friend-zoned!

No, he's not friend-zoned. He's gay. An extremely hot gay who looks like an Abercrombie model. I actually helped him come out. That's kinda how we became best friends.

His name is Eddie by the way.

That's such a cool name. Eddie. It just rolls of the tongue.

Eddie. Ed-d-d-i-i-e. Edward. Eduardo. Edmund. Edmund the elephant.

You know what a really cool name is?

Estaban Julio Ricardo Montoya Del Rosa Ramirez.

Now that's a kick ass name.

Unlike Moira. That's a weird name. Moira. Moo. Moora.

Moora. Haha, Moora the cow.

I'm so funny.

Ok, wow. Got off topic a little there.

So...Where am I up to?

You know what, stuff this. Let's just have a little flashback of my story.

Enjoy little Enchilada's.

Ha, enchilada's. What a weird word.

Enchiladas...