Chapter twelve

After going through sound check and helping the boys get ready, Jake and I decided the hangout back stage. I love watching my boys, they're so energetic it's crazy.

The concert seemed like it lasted forever. I was dreading telling the boys, but I knew Jake was right. It's time, And I can't keep putting this off. Once we get back to the hotel I called all the boys into my room. They all sit down on the couches and Jake stands next to me holding my hand in support.

"Did you call us here to tell us you two are dating?" Louis joked

"Ugh no can you guys just shut up and listen this is serious!" I was so nervous I was almost shaking

"Sorry sorry. What do you need to tell us?"

"It's really complicated and it been bothering me for awhile but I just could bring myself to tell you."

"You know you can tell us anything doll face." Zayn says 

"Okay here goes. If you remember about a month and a half ago, I was really upset for like two weeks. I cried and cried and I hurt myself and I didn't even care when you guys saw. Well, that was the time of my mums death. I don't know how she died I was only six. But when I was in the hospital last, I became friends with one of the nurses and he copied my mums files." I grabbed my backpack taking the files out and throwing them open on the table "she's not even my real mom. My whole life I thought I had a family and a mother and brother that loved me and it turns out they aren't even mine. My real family didn't even want me. It's so fucked up to even think about."

"Sweetheart, why didn't you tell us that? Any of it, we could have gotten you help love we could have been there for you." Zayn said looking over the files

"I thought I could do this all by myself. I guess I can't."

"We are always here for you even if we can't help the way you need, we will get someone that can help you." Liam said

"I love you boys so much." I hugged each of them. After awhile they boys went to their own rooms to get some sleep. Jake and I went into the bedroom, and changed for bed.

I laid down in the bed as I saw Jake head to sleep on the couch.

"Goodnight Love." He said

"Wait Jake, please stay, I've been alone this whole trip, I don't wanna be alone anymore." I held my hand out, he walked over and grabbed in sitting down on my bed. We laid down together, Jake and I have always been this close. We were best friends he's the one that understood everything about each other and never judge each other no matter what. Jake started to play with my hair

"I like this color a lot more then the crazy blue and green." He chuckled making his chest vibrate.

"I've grown up a bit since then, but I'll always color my hair." I traced random shapes on his chest.

"You're beautiful either way skyler." I heard him say before I passed out.