You Can't Fight The Homestuck-lyrics

*hello everybody, let me tell you about Homestuck*

*Oooh, yeeaahh*

John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, ascend, descend, rise up, abscond, Jade Harley, Dave Strider, they all play Sburb and end the world. Harlequin, nanna, bro, mom, dad, youth roll, grandpa, pesterchum, Hella Jeff and Sweet Bro.

Heat and Clockwork, Wind and Shade, Frost and Frogs, Light and Rain, vagabond and mendicant, renegade, consorts, and denizens. Skaia, 413, countdown to the reckoning, Derse and Prospit, carapaces, pogohammer, Sassacre.

*CHORUS*

You can't fight the Homestuck, though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the Homestuck, true it's quite outrageous but it's so contagious.

Jasper's secret, Davesprite, Casey, Mutie, doomed timelines, good dog, best friend, Jack causes many people's ends. Black queen, nak nak, stuffing corpses, shoosh pap, robot bunnies, Midnight Crew, H3Y COOLK1D 1S TH1S YOU?

Lil' Cal, babies, ectobiology, apple juice, Pupa Pan, Nic Cage, city of cans. Doc Scratch, Snowman, I warned you 'bout those stairs man, god tiers, march drag, who even is this douche bag?

*CHORUS*

Exploring with Aradia, Tavros, Sollux, Nepeta, Terezi's nuts, Karkat's a crab, Gamzee's got issues with his dad. Equius, Feferi, Kanaya the vampire fashion queen, she slices Eridan in half, and Vriska is a badass.

Shipping charts, sick fires, all the irons in the fire, buckets, squiddles, angels, all the lusii get culled. Faygo, recupracunes, horror terrors kill you, troll Jegus, killer clowns, mobius double reacharound.

*CHORUS*

Matesprites, auspistice, morail, and kismesis, Betty Crocker, ICP, dead Dave's are the enemy, Green Sun, alphaverse, Jane, Roxy, Jake, and Dirk, UU, princely tights, Guy Fieri is the antichrist. Capchatalogue, modus, and strife specibus, Heir and Knight, Witch and Seer, CAN'T OUTRUN WHAT'S ALREADY HERE.

*CHORUS*

Dreambubbles, shenanigans, all who die come back again, tick tock, break heads, honk honk, scary wolf heads. Cue balls, magic dogs, the universe is a frog, Felt mob and fairies, Lord English killed Hussie. Troll cops, tresh prince, don't screw with the Condesce, scale mates, rap wars, blowing up the Tumor. Zillyhoo, shaving cream, echeladder, science beam, cascade, Morse code, THIS FANDOM'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

You can't fight the Homestuck, though it's weird and random it's the greatest fandom. You can't fight the Homestuck, and from now on it will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

*CHORUS* (×2)