Chapter 23: Don't Get Your Knickers In A Twist

Don't know how I keep finding these vids. But this relates to the book once again. GUY IN VID= Valentine? I think so.... his names Oliver Goodwill btw LOL.

~How could I have burned paradise? How could I-- you were never mine.

After tall, dark, and arrogant left, I started to get bored. I opened the top drawer of my dresser, remembering what he had said in the letter. Tons of items lay in the drawer. One thing I love more than anything is presents. I pulled out a watermelon scented shampoo and conditioner bottle, popped the cap.

So far so good…

Next I pulled out a batman t-shirt with a yellow batman logo, and orange sweatpants. I put the shirt against my chest, I like these also…

That’s when I found the slinky underwear. I stretched the red thong out, and flung it across the room. He bought a lot of them too. Blue, green, pink, black, red, yellow... the whole freaking rainbow!

My cell phone started to beep. A very annoying brrp I might add. I stood up, and looked at it on the dresser. Then sighed, and flipped it open. Who else could be texting me but him? Wow it’s only twelve O’ clock?

Him:Meet me in kitchen.

Huh? Didn’t we just talk?

Me: No, screw you I’ve seen enough of you.

Him: Fine. Thank me for saving you, and I won’t unleash the beast.

Me: You don’t scare me.

I’m not going to lie, he really scares me. Don’t tell him that though.

Him: You’ll regret it. Big time.

Is he for real?

Me: What are you talking about?

Him: Nothing :)

Me: What did I tell you about those smiley faces?

Him: :) :) :) :) :)

Me: You’re not funny.

Him: Take a shower, you kind of smelled before.

Me: Thanks, you always know what to say. Now stop talking to me

Him: I’m bored, and I’m going to eat all by myself in my dark room. :(

That was cute; he added a little upside down smiley face… wait what in his room?

Me: Well you should have thought of that b4 you bought me thongs. What the hell are you eating this late?

Him: Not sure, she has to take a shower first.

I shivered after reading what he sent. Ok don’t really like that text.

Me: I’m going to leave now, so stop texting me.

I put the phone down, and took my hair out of its pony tail. I do need to take a shower; my hair is a bit greasy. I padded to the bathroom, turning the lights on.

I turned the water on, stripped down, and got into the shower. I tugged the curtain closed, needing my privacy.  I shaved my legs, and scrubbed my body, singing random songs that popped into my head.

“He put a freaking duck on my neck,” I snapped at the shampoo, “A duck! Out of all the cool things I could have gotten as a tattoo, I’m stuck with a rubber ducky, and some kind of Native American shit on my back.” I angrily squeezed the watermelon shampoo into my hands, and lathered it into my hair.