chapter two ; its on.

Hi! I really just read the first chapter like ten minutes ago. So let’s see how good of a job i did!

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  As i sat bored out of my head staring at the front of Mr. Burton’s classroom i thought i would fall asleep again. How long does it take you people to finish an English sheet?!?!? I mean i get straight A's in this class so it takes me five minutes. But a half hour!? Unreal. As i start to fall asleep a note gets dropped on my lap.                                                                                                                         

“So what is big rumor about you getting to go to Aaron Pennicle's concert? It’s been sold out for months, and there’s no way your low income family got tickets. Tell me the truth how you got them. ~Jenn" oh god not Jenn. She is a punk freak that has bulled me since 4th grade, when i spilled my water bottle on her. She now says that my family has low income since i once used a trash bag for my book bag. Which is a story i don’t want to tell. So i sent her back:                                                

“1 it’s not a rumor that i have tickets to the hottest guy ever preform 2 i am not poor. 3 my best friend in the world Charlotte got them for my birthday. And we will have a wonderful time. Why do you need to know about it? ~Raine" that will show her. The last time i saw her outside of school was 5th grade at the pool. Not something i want to do again.

"Because i wanted to know.  Btw you have no taste. Why don’t you go to someone good like steely Dan? Now that’s a concert i would pay to see! Whatever. Don’t write me back again." and that was it. The bell rang and the almost instantly everyone got up.

                                                                 *************************

 "Ok time to go home. 37 right 14 left...."i said to myself. But as i unlocked my locker i almost had a heart attack when Charlotte jumped on my back. Screaming. "OMIGOD!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i screamed with her.

"I don’t know i just wanted to sneak up on you. But i have awesome news!!! Brad just asked me out!!" Charlotte has had a crush on him since he moved her last year. “I almost freaked out but i stayed clam. And now i got my happiness out on you. Shan’t you join me in some childish jumping?" she said as she help out her hand in a fancy way

"I shall." i said in a fancy French voice. We started jumping around until it seemed like the whole school was looking at us and we were out of breath. “I’ll call you i get home. bye." i waved as i ran back to my locker. As i went to get my math book I saw a note. “So you think you’re so cool now don’t you? Your ‘special’ birthday concert. I don’t even believe that you’re going. I want proof. The Monday after the concert go to you locker with the proof that you went. I’ll be waiting.” I don’t even know who this is but I said out loud. “Oh it’s on.”