Long dirty imagine

You sat on your couch in your apartment waiting for your boyfriend Justin to come home. He had left two days ago and hasn't been home since. He didn't text or call you, and you've been worried sick about him. Not only were you scared that something happened to him, you were also sad that he didn't even care enough to tell you where he had gone off to. Just as you were about to text him again, he stumbled through the front door.

"JUSTIN!" you yelled, startled. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Out." he spat at you. You drew back a bit, confused by the way he was acting. He had never been like this before, he was always so sweet and loving. You walked closer to him and studied his face.

"Justin, what's wrong?" you asked, resting a hand on his arm.

"Why do you care?" he said, pulling away harshly. "God, you're always up my ass. Leave me alone for once."

You raised your eyebrows at him offended. "Up your ass? You know what, if I bother you so much, why don't I just leave?" you said, hurt.

"Please do." he said, giving you a dirty look. He watched your eyes fill up with tears as you ran out of the room to pack your things.

He sighed and put his hand on his forehead. "Wait, hold on baby..." he said a bit softer now, walking behind you. You sped up, not wanting to even be near him at the moment. You approached your dresser and threw in as many things as you could into your suitcase quickly. You zipped it up and pushed passed him, heading towards the door.

All of the sudden he rushed passed you and stood in front of the door.

"Move." you said, wiping your eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, don't leave." His voice was back to normal now. Apparently the shock of you leaving him snapped him back to normal.

"Why would I stay? You said it yourself, you want me gone."

"I didn't mean it baby. I love you."

You sniffled and wiped your eyes again. You walked towards the door and tried to push him out of the way. He grabbed your arms and turned you to the side. Your back was now against the wall and his hands were on either side of your head. You looked into his eyes and they were full of tears. You almost gave in, but then you remembered how horribly he treated you. You tried to push him away but he was too strong.

He leaned in and kissed you. You tried to resist it but you just couldn't. The way his lips moved with yours made you give in. You put your hand around his neck and kissed harder. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you to your couch and laid you down, not breaking the kiss. He lifted your shirt from above your head and unclasped your bra. You did the same to him. His fingers then slowly moved down your stomach making you shiver. They looped around your shorts and underwear, and he pulled them off of you. Still kissing you, his hand found your clit and he began to rub it furiously. You moaned into his mouth making him rub faster. He then broke the kiss so he could lower himself down to that he was facing you're entrance.

"So wet..." he whispered, his breath tickling you. He then replaced his finger with his tongue. He sucked on your clit with his lips and tongue, then slipped a finger into you, thrusting in and out quickly.

After he did that for a while, you came on his fingers. You stood up and pushed him over, climbing on top of him. You unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers. You leaned up and pecked him on the lips one more time before going back down and rubbing him through his boxers. He moaned quietly making you smile. You pulled off his boxers and his dick sprang up and slapped against his stomach. You took it in your hands and ran your fingers over it making him shudder. You rested one hand on his stomach and pleaced the other firmly around it. You then started moving it up and down slowly.

"Y/N Please." he said breathlessly. With that, you move your hands a bit faster up and down on him.

"M...More..." he said, almost silently. You started moving very fast, making him buck his hips towards you. You continued to get faster and faster as you watched his mouth open wider and wider as he got closer to the edge.

"Fuck," he said, as he gripped onto the couch cushion and came in your hands. He then grabbed your hips and flipped you over so that you were under him, as he slammed into you without warning.

"Ugh, you're so tight, oh my God..." Justin moaned. He pushed into you deep, hitting your G-Spot with every thrust. You're whole body tingled with excitement as he moaned your name.

"Cmon...." you whispered in his ear. "Give it to me harder."

He then pulled out completely before pushing all of him back in harder, with a sexy grunt escaping his lips. You then orgasmed, yelling out his name, and trying to control your shaky legs. He came afterwards, pulling out partially, leaving his tip inside you.

He rested on your chest, catching his breath. He occasionally moved his hips slightly, his tip moving inside you.

He suddenly sat up and looked right into your eyes.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry baby. I didn't mean anything I said, I don't know what I was thinking, I--"

"Justin. Relax babe. It's alright."

"No it's not. I treated you like shit, and you don't deserve that. You're my princess. I'm sorry I forgot to treat you like it."

You smiled and kissed his lip sweetly. "I forgive you." you said quietly.

He laid back down on your chest and hugged you tightly. After a while, he asked if you were ready for round two, which you gladly approved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to tumblr.