Epilouge

Malou's POV

"So all you need to do is to stab Pette with that somniferous dagger and he will be already drifting to sleep... We'll take care of the rest... In case any of you will be hurt just sniff this cloth... It has another somniferous wherein you will go numb and you won't feel the pain. It's safe so don't worry... Jewel, press this button to signal us. Ok?" sabi ni Carl habang hawak ang bullet necklace sabay bigay kay Jewel kaya napatango ito...

"Tara na guys. Baka magising pa ang mga snipers niyo at mahuli pa tayo. That somniferous lasts for just minutes, you know!"

Yan ang naging usapan namin nina Jewel...

At eto ako ngayon... Buhay na buhay... Nakangiti at naluluha sa saya...

"Tsk. Jacob... Tanga... This song is for you... Saranghe!~" I said as I winked and I blew him a kiss...

Nakaplano ang lahat... Nakahanda ang lahat... Masaya ang lahat... At ang lahat ng eto... Ay para sa kanya.... Para sa Victim ko...

I strummed the guitar I'm holding and I smiled... A smile that is sincere because of the happiness I'm feeling... Because now, I already faced my problem... And ganito pala yung feeling pagnanalo ka sa isang laban... Mapapaisip ka na lang na "Ganun lang pala kadaling malampasan ang Problemang yun..."

 "Till the day we die

You heard me
Nothing can ever change us
You already know
Yeah check it" I sang and I saw the crowd swaying 

"Pushed me away, your big hand
I keep smiling
A sweet chocolate melody
You stroke my head
Your clear eyes that look at me
I whistled

I close my eyes and, it's a day where I see you
I'm wrapped in warmth
Fate is like this
Suddenly, it came to find me
Excitement, I wake from my deep sleep
The feeling of walking on the clouds
The freedom of walking on the sea"

I watched my schoolmates handing him cupcakes with messages on top...

The whole school helped me in baking those cakes and they also helped me in designing those things...

"The cloud I dreamed for you

Slowly, you come to me
I close my eyes and, it's a day where I see you
I'm wrapped in warmth
Fate is like this
Suddenly, it came to find me
Excitement, I wake from my deep sleep
The feeling of walking on the clouds
The freedom of walking on the sea"

He was in a daze while standing there, staring at me... I can't help but giggle and smile... I really love this idiot...