News

Sherlock woke with a startle. He had dreamt of Irene Adler, again. He couldn't get her out of his mind. She was everywhere Sherlock looked. His flatmate, John Watson, pretended that he didn't think Irene was dead, although Sherlock knew that his brother, Mycroft, had told John that she was murdered. This was just one secret that he needed to keep to himself. Sherlock looked at the clock, saw that it was three a.m., and fell back into a dreamless sleep.

Nearly thirty minutes later, John awoke in his room. He once again had a dream of Sherlock. He had been thinking of Sherlock for weeks. He knew that Sherlock would never like him back, and that his feelings were irrational, but he still couldn't push them away. He sighed. If only.., he thought. He then tried to go back to sleep, but was unsuccessful.

Around eight o'clock, John heard Sherlock up and moving around, and decided to get up also. When he entered the sitting room however, Sherlock was talking quietly on his phone. When he saw John walk in, he told the other person he'd text them, and hung up.

"Who was that?" John asked.

"Oh. No one. Just a client." Sherlock replied.

"Since when do they call you?"

"I don't know. I guess they decided it would be quicker than coming over."

"Alright." John then let the subject drop.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Sherlock spoke. "I'm going to America in a few days."

"What? Why?" John asked, confused.

"I need to see someone," was all Sherlock said back before he left the room.

John just sat there, thinking. What will I do? What if he's seeing a woman? These thoughts and many more raced through his head.

Sherlock reentered the room. "I changed my mind."

"What do you mean?" asked John.

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's Note* 

What do you guys think? It's going to get better, I swear. I'm going to have a lot of drama. Also, I am going to try and upload at least one chapter per day. I hope you like it!