You And Me: Final Words.

We headed back into the gates of the prison and stopped. We grabbed the things we took from the store and headed inside. We planned not tell anybody about what happened.

"Where were you four"?! Rick questioned. "We could say the same for you, Rick". Glenn said back and Maggie shook her head for Glenn to stop.

"Man what's that supposed to mean? Huh"?! Rick asked. "I mean you're always gone, you're never here. You're gone two days at a time. Be a father to Carl, be a father to Judith, man". Glenn spat back.

"You better watch it, Glenn". Rick pointed at his check abruptly.

"Or what?? You're going to be gone for an entire week next time"?! Carl blurted from the stairs.

"Carl, I'm still your father. You better not talk to me like that". Rick pointed at him now.

"Father"? Carl smirked in a joking, but rude manner.

"Carl I mean it". Rick was walking up the steps now.

"Then act like it! Be there for us, be our leader. Stop going missing on us. Act like a father".

"You know what. Never mind. Forget the father and leader thing, Because asking you for all that is already too much. Why? Because you can't even just be there in general". Carl was so done. He ran out of the prison into the court yard.

Everybody had just got the right ear full of what needed to be said. I set the stuff by the stairs and went out to where Carl was. As i opened the door, Carl looked my way seeing me.

"What"? He asked. "Everything you said in there, wow. I uh it's the bravest I'd ever seen you been. I'm sorry about your dad. I'm sorry he can't be there for you". I muttered the last part looking at he ground.

"And I'm sorry I had to". I stopped myself looking down at my stomach that felt a ton, but it was a slight bump through my shirt.

" Ella, It's not your fault .. at all. Stop saying that.. I've been the shittiest person to you..I know it .. You know it .. I don't blame you at all for the baby.. I know it was both of us.. Not just you.. When that baby comes.. I'm going to be the best father ever.. I promise.. I love you so much.. "

He kissed me.

"I love you too".

I muttered.

Gun shots were sounding everywhere. Carl and I let go of each other and grabbed the emergency weapons on the side of the guard tower.

The Woodbury people were attacking us.

This was it.

This is the end.

It's the ending of the war.

Carl began shooting and I followed behind after him. A shot fired next to me and I was almost hit. Carl pulled my on the other side of him and we moved behind a couple of wood barriers.

Daisy and I made deadly eye contact.. She smirked and threw her gun down and came at me with a knife.. I dodged it numerous times.. I grabbed my blow poker and shoved it through her skull..

Daisy's lifeless body hit the floor and Carl almost got shot but I shoved him down and shot the guy who tried to kill Carl.

Maggie and Glenn ran out from the prison with weapons. The Woodbury people had the nerve to run in the gates. They didn't last a minute.

Then for a split second I turned my head and saw a bullet in slow motion hit Maggie in the head.

She fell back.