Bad Boy : Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Savvyns House
5:00 PM

Savvyn

Me and Ray were just laying in bed all day . I never felt this way about any guy besides Trevor. But the feelings are way more intense than the ones I once had for Trevor. I know Ill be silly for saying this. But I feel like maybe.. Like I actually love him. And maybe...just maybe he will love me back. He shows it more than anyone else around here. Besides from Kai , My dad doesn't really give a fuck about me. All he wants from me is good grades & to be a doctor because 'they make the big bucks' . But to be honest, I don't want to be a doctor & every time I tell him that , he thinks Im clueless or that I don't know what I want. If he found about me and ray. He'd have a small fit. No punishment or anything. I know. Who wants punishment? Well, I actually do. It'll be the only thing he shows interest in beside interests in my grades. Like. Im invisible unless I have a C or D. I hate that ...

"Babe, you alright?" Ray asked. I love it when he calls me that.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I faked a smile.

"Well talk to me about it." He pulled me on top so where I was straddling him.

"Its nothing big ray. " I played with my nails to avoid eye contact. He grabbed my hands and interlocked them with his.

"If it isnt big , you can tell me about it....Its obvious that something is wrong."

" I was just thinking ....about yesterday." His faced showed frustration also. I wonder what he's thinking about. Suddenly a loud crash came from downstairs. We drew attention straight to the door.

Rayan

I gently moved Savvyn off of me. Her dad wasn't supposed to be home in hours . I went outside her room door quietly. The headed down hallway to the staircase. Only to find an angry Kaytee , along with his crew, barging in through Savvyn's front door . They didnt see me , thank God. I went back into the room and locked the door.

"Ray whats-"

"We gotta leave , now! " I got all my belongings and started walking to the balcony door. If we leave out the balcony they'll never catch us.

"Whats going on!?" Savvyn was struggling to put her jacket on.

"Ssshh!" I turned her room light off and grabbed her hand.

" Are we coming back? " she asked. She sounded so afraid. I hate that I have to put her through this.

"Im not sure. " After we gotten outside I closed her balcony door. The snow was falling a little heavily, plus it was freezing. We climbed down the ladder on the side of her balcony and rushed to my truck. As soon as we gotten inside. I got a collect call from Bobby.

"Hello?" I answered . I started to drive off to my house.

"M-Man. They coming for me !" He sounded like he was about to cry.

"They cant , your in jail Bobby. Who is 'they' anyway? "

"KayTee ,vThey're going to kill me man. And he said he was after you too. And Savvyn. " As soon as he said that, my blood boiled. I dare Kaytee to try and touch Savvyn. Ill slaughter him.

"Hes not gonna kill us. Just hang in there man. "

"I gotta go , Ray... Good luck bro." And with that he hung up.

The car was dead silent. I decided to turn on my radio to calm my nerves. Once I got home , I went inside to see my mom throwing up in the middle of the floor. She was bleeding from her arms.

"Mom?"

"Rayan. ....Shaun..." She started to say but continued coughing. I helped her on the couch and got her some water.

"Tell me whats wrong mom..." Every time I hear Shaun's name , I get upset.

"He killed - Tyrone."

.